What's under your hat? [Karasawa]

"I wonder what's under your hat Karasawa..." [Y/N] wondered. Karasawa gasp and protect his hat with his hand "Nu-uh, you'll never know!". [Y/N] Smirked "Hey.. what happen if I just peek under?" She started to lower her head. Karasawa panicked "No! You can't!" He quickly run away before [Y/N] could stop him "KARASAWA!! Don't you just run away!!!"

"C'MON, JUST A LITTLE PEEK?" [Y/N] shouted. Karasawa is currently hiding in a boys toilet. "Please??? Pretty please??!" [Y/N] plead to him. Suddenly he came out "No.. you mustn't see my face.. there's something that will trigger me" he looked sad. [Y/N] got concern and politely ask him "Can I ask you why don't you just show your face?". "B-because you're the girl I liked from the first place, so I'm too em- Wait a sec" He think again about his word and blushes really hard. [Y/N] just looked at him in a smirked way "You liked me huh?"

Karasawa nodded slowly. "If you really want me to like you back, you must show your face to me!" [Y/N] slowly grabbing his hat. Karasawa just slap her hands away and looked away. [Y/N] frowns "If that what you want then!" She turn around and is backing him. Karasawa just sighed and took of his hat "There". [Y/N] turn back and look at his face. "Oh my" said [Y/N]. "I know right, it's ugly" he pouted. "No no no, you looked.. cute!" [Y/N] creases his cheek. "Damn, something good is going on in here!" A president​ of council student shouted
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Karasawa put his hat back on and glare at them three. The three shivered and just walked away to get out from trouble. "Stupid people doesn't know privacy.." Karasawa sighed. [Y/N] pat his shoulder "Why not start taking off your hat?"