Earn Your Trust Back?

Chris' Pov- I know what I'm about to do is crazy, but I miss her. I knocked on her front door.

"Hold on, I'm coming!" Moments later, she opened the door. "Chris, what are you doing here?" She opened the door wider to allow me to walk in her house.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"About what?" We walked in the kitchen & sat at the dining table. "Come on, Yn you know what I want to talk about." We were sitting across from each other.

"I honestly don't." Yn sat back in the chair while folding her arms over her chest. "I want to gain..well earn my trust back with you."

"Earn your trust back? Chris, you're asking me this as if we're in a committed relationship. I have a boyfriend & I'm pretty sure you have a girl."

"As much as I want to be in a committed relationship with you, I'm only asking you this because I want us to at least be friends."

"I'll think about it," Yn stood up and grabbed a bag of M&M's from the counter and looked at me. "Why can't you answer my question now?"

"What you mean why can't I answer your question now? Lemme think about it. There's no need for you to rush me." Yn walked past me, grabbed her phone and sat on the couch.

"Why did you cheat on me?" Damn, I figured she was going to ask me that question.

I sighed & looked around her beautiful house in deep thought. "I don't know, Yn. I feel extremely guilty for cheating on you."

"Chris you really hurt me, that day. I still think about how we were before that occurred. Hell, even before we got into a relationship, I pondered on our friendship way back when."

"I just don't know if it'll be the same now." Yn begin to cry making me walk over to her, pulling her into a hug.

"It can be the same. Just like before." "No," Yn pulled away from the hug & looked up at me, "it won't be the same. Nothing was the same! I'm not dating August, cause he cheated on me with my twin and I'm definitely not dating you cause you cheated, too."

Yn continued. "My life was so simple back then, I wish it was that simple now." She looked up at me with her teary eyes. "I think you need to go.."

Yn walked to kitchen and grabbed a bottle of red wine & an ice cube tray out of the freezer. "Can we talk?"

"We talked enough.." Yn begin sipping her wine. "We need to talk some more."

"No we don't, Chris. Leave." She said sternly as she wiped the tears that were rolling down her cheeks. "Yn-"

"Don't test me, Christopher, leave...now." She sat her glass down & looked me in the eyes. "We have to talk-"

"What is there to talk about, huh?! I've been cheated on twice & I've had enough heartache! I'm  tired of it! Ok? Leave!"

I walked to the front door. "Hope you can think about my "earning trust" question. Bye, Yn."

I made my way to my car & headed home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, tgat escalated... Did you enjoy this chapter? 😮 Let me know in the comments! 😉
April 12, 2017
Wonderful Wednesday
3:37 PM
Bye!
🍷