Chapter 2

Continued...
I watched the twins sing. They both kept staring at me, as if they were staring into my soul.
"Your beautiful soul...yeahhh...ahhh...yeah..Your beautiful soul...yeahhh..." One of the twins sang.
As they wrapped up the song, one of them came up to me. He was WAY hotter up close. He had fluffy hair, ocean blue eyes, and the most perfect jawline I've ever seen.
"Hi, I'm Julian Jara. I saw you watching my twin brother and I perform. Did you like it?"
I felt so nervous talking to a guy like him. When I get nervous, I stutter; and that's really embarrassing.
"Yeah. Yo...You gu..guys did a go..good job." Ugh why am I like this. Julian's twin brother started to join us.
"I see you met a new friend, huh Julian? Hi, I'm Jovani Jara. Imma make this clear: me and him are neighbors, not twins." He joked.
"Jovani you so stupid. She obviously knows we're twins."
I chuckled as they said that. They're funny and cute. Oh my... do I have a crush on them?
"Oh by the way, me and Jovani are internet famous. We're called 99goonsquad. I'm guessing you're not a goonie because you don't seem familiar with us. But hey, you're lucky that you met us in public." Julian said.
"Oh. Well I'll think about being a goonie then. By the way, why are you guys internet famous?" I asked.
"We're internet famous on Instagram, musical.ly, twitter, and YouNow. We spread positivity to make people happy. We also post YouTube videos that I suggest you watch. It makes a lot of people laugh." Julian explained.
"Oh okay. I'll check that out when I get home. Anyways, you guys are ho-"
"Ms. Ryss, the boss wants to see you now." The lady interrupted.
"Well I got to go." I said, sadly.
"So you're name is Ryss, huh? I'll remember that." Julian said.
"See ya later Ryss." Jovani said.
Wow, they're really attractive. I'm gonna become a goonie now. But I better not get distracted during the interview. I need to focus.
Later that night
I went to my room and laid on my bed. I'm glad I got the job because I thought I wouldn't since I wouldn't get those twins out of my head. I grabbed my MacBook and searched '99goonsquad' on YouTube. I noticed they recently posted a YouTube video 3 days ago. I clicked on the video. As soon as I clicked on the video, I heard 'Yo yo yo...Goonsquad rollin' up. I'm Julian and I'm Jovani and we're gonna-"
*knocks on door*
"Come in." I said.
"Hey Ryss!" Rachel said.
"Oh hey Rachel! Who's this?" I wondered. Rachel brought a girl into my house that I don't even know. What the heck?
"Pardon me. I'm sorry I intruded your house like this. But I'm Jasmine. I'm one of Rachel's best friend." She said.
"I wanted you to meet her because we have something to tell you!" Rachel exclaimed.
"What?" I asked.
Rachel showed me a picture on 'MessyMonday'. It was a picture of me and Julian and Jovani. I read the caption saying, 'Looks liked 99Goonsquad met a goonie. But what do we have here? Julian and this mysterious girl holding hands? Jovani touching her hair? Who is this mystery girl?"
Omg...none of that happened! Someone must've photoshopped that.
"You know them?! Okay, none of those happened! Someone probably photoshopped it!" I explained.
"Of course we know them! They're 99Goonsquad. Jasmine and and I are both team Jovani's. BUT DUDE YOU NEVER TOLD US YOU MET THEM!" Rachel said furiously.
"I was gonna text you...but I forgot." Wait hold on, there's teams? I guess I'll be team Julian.
"Spill girl! What happened?!" Jasmine asked excitedly.
"Nothing really. I was just watching them sing and they came up to me. Nothing interesting really."
"Mhmm okay. While we're here at your house, wanna have a sleep over? If you don't mind." Rachel said
"Sure."
-
Well that just happened😂 enjoying my fanfic so far? Keep in touch with my fanfics for more! More exciting things coming up soon😊