Chapter 1

^^ Alice singing
Chapter1: who you are or who you want to be
Alice's P. O. V
--------------------------------------

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Alice hunny come get up." My mother said from my bed room door.

"Ugh" I groaned getting out of bed and going into my on suit.

I got undressed and hopped in the shower sighing as the warm Warter relaxes my tense
muscles.

I grabbed the body scrub and body wash and washed my body. I shaved my legs and under my arms.

I started crying when I saw the selfharm scars on my fat thighs and around the whole of both of my arms.

When I stopped crying after five minutes I got coconut flavoured shampoo and conditioner and washed my hair until I knew it was clean.

I got out and looked at myself in the body length mirror and cried again.

I was fat. And I had scars on my thighs and all around my arm some were new and some were old.

Every inch of my forearm was covered in either cuts or scars.

After I stopped crying u dried my fat body and got dressed in baggy bottoms and a baggy shirt with my vans.

I blow dried my hair and put it in a ponytail.

I don't wear makeup even though I have hundreds or dollars worth of it.

Yes my family is rich. No I don't go around like a spoilt brat like most on he teenagers around here.

Oh shiznitz I for got to introduce myself.

My name is Alice Montgomery.
I'm 15 years old.
I have a brother who is a year older than me and acts like a spoilt brat and is a manwhore.
I have no friends since I get bullied by the whole school for being fat, ugly and worthless. The bad boys don't bully me which I weird.
I have champagne blond hair that goes past my shoulders.
I'm 5 foot 10 inches.
I have two different colour eyes. One being cobalt blue and the other being a really dark brown that could actually be black but I don't know. They changed colour dependingon my mood.
I'm a nerd.
I have two puppies named ace and night.
I selfharm (A/N I don't support selfharm so not to give you any ideas)
I wish I had a better life than the one I have now.

That's all you need to know about me at the moment.

(Back to the present)

I grabbed my school bag and walked down stairs.

My mother was making a fry for me and my brother who was the star athlete and forth  most popular guy in our school.

How he is still in shape I will never know. As for me I'm fat. Yes I know I'm slagging myself but it's true.

I was brought out of my thoughts my my mother putting a plate in front of me full of bacon, toast, white pudding, black pudding and beans.

YUMMY

See this in why I'm fat. I eat a lot and I'm to lazy to try and get fit.

After eating my food I got in my ford and drove to Starbucks and ordered my usual tropical fruit smoothy with sugar and left for school.

Time skip to school

I got out of my car and walked to my locker.
I got out the books I need for my first class.

Walking there with drinking my smoothy Queen bitch I mean slut I'm mean Santeara Montague walked up to me in her to high high heels and clothes that she stole from a 6 year old.