The Leaky Cauldron

It was a normal mid summer's day at Diagon Alley's the Leaky Cauldron, except for one slight difference... A twenty seven year old man, sitting in the way back right corner of the Leaky Cauldron, with long hair, and wearing a long black over coat, with small bronze serpents as buckles on the chest, and arms, wand in his left coat pocket, and in his right hand drinking a cup of sweetened peppermint tea, with a seemingly broken golden ring  missing it's gem, on his right middle finger, and strumming his left hand's fingers onto the table, seeming to wait for someone, or waiting for some opportunity, this man sitting and waiting is named Aragog Magnus Basilisk, the new owner of Olivander's wand shop, and on this day Aragog was searching for a stolen wand, one that he created, why is this wand important? It is the first wand of it's kind, and could in fact be very dangerous if the permit hasn't been signed, and that is some serious time in Azkaban Prison, and possibly... the Ministry would break the wand! 'I cant let that happen' he mumbles to himself, starring at his fingers strumming the table, lost in thought. Suddenly he hears "excuse me, is that chair taken?" he looks up and sees a girl pointing to a chair across from him, he says "sure you can sit there."  The girls says thanks, and walks to the other side of the table, pulls out the chair and sits down, and opens a book, while setting a second book next to her, the book she was reading was titled 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them by Newt Scamander' the second book was titled 'Wand lore' however the name of the author was scratched out by accident. I then say "who are you?" to the girl, she then says "My names Eliza Olsen. What's you're name?" At that question I may have seemed a bit stunned, so I then said "My Name is Aragog Magnus Basilisk, I run the old Ollivanders wand store." I then said "Would you like some tea?" it was at that moment that she looked at me slightly funny, and she then said "What kind of tea?" I said with a smile on my face "Peppermint, peppermint tea." she then said "sure I love peppermint." I then made a motion to the barista, and he went to the table and said "ellow Mr. Aragog what would ye like." I then said "not me Errin, but Eliza would like some peppermint tea." "alright comin up." says Errin. I then say "are you interested in making wands?" Eliza instantly says "yes, however I don't know if i'm capable of producing wands, however I'm more gifted with making potions rather than wands." I then say "nonsense, when I was young I didn't know either, but I learned, and certain potions are easy." Errin came back carrying a tea cup filled with Peppermint tea, saying "here ya go, one cup o Peppermint tea." suddenly something caught my eye, when Errin left the table I noticed the person who I was looking for, and I stood up fast enough, grabbed my wand with my right hand from my left coat pocket, but freaked out Eliza that she yelled, "WHAT THE HELL ARAGOG!" and at that moment the person that I was tracking, ran right out of the door when he heard my name, and so I placed my wand back into my left coat pocket, and reached into my pant's pocket with my left hand for the right amount of galleons and sickles for two cups of peppermint tea and payed Errin at the counter, and told Eliza "goodbye, nice meeting you, now I have to find that person again!" and then I stormed out of the leaky cauldron, through the wizard side ending up at Diagon Alley, and started walking back towards the old Ollivanders wand shop when suddenly I felt a tug on my coats right arm sleeve, when I turned around I saw Eliza again, this time she had a look of determination on her face, and she said "where are you going? who was that? and what is going on?" I then said "that person stole from my shop, a wand chose him three weeks ago, and he still doesn't have his permit, and I have been trying to catch him all week, today he was going to show up and then I would take that kid back to my shop, revoke his wand have him sign his wand permit, and pay me in 50 galleons and 10 sickles for the wand's theft, return, and buying that wand!" I then said "let me show you something." Eliza said "okay." and then I brought her to my wand shop to show her something.