Soft Kisses

It was the week after high school graduation. A group of friends and I were going on a trip to Los Angeles. They were my best friends and I was so excited. Becca, Will, Brayden, Gracee, Anna, and Hayes. Everyone was in a relationship with each other except me. Will and Gracee were together, Becca and Hayes, Brayden and Anna. Then there was me, loner of the group. I had actually gotten out of a relationship with this boy named Brandon a month before graduation. So... I was healing still.

Anyways, it's was 6:00 in the morning when I was driving around in my moms mini van picking up all of my friends, rocking out to a little country. After I picked them up, it was off to the airport. We had to go through all of these bag checks, scanners and all of that "fun" stuff. It was about 9:00 when we were done so we all sat down on this really long bench.

" Well, this is going to be an exciting trip!" said Brayden. He was always trying to break up the awkward silence times. " Heck yeah it it!" Hayes cried. Becca gazing into his eyes, those blue eyes always made her melt. Gracee and Will were in a bad argument but still came, Anna and Brayden were just your typical couple and there I was. " 10:00 flight to Los Angeles boarding now." the intercom called. So we all started getting on the plane. The flight was only four hours so that whole time I was sleeping.

It felt like a short flight, well to me at least. After we landed, we did what we had to do and hopped into a cab, driving around looking for a descent hotel and we finally found one! When we arrived in the hotel room they all wanted to go to a dancing club. I didn't feel like it so I decided I would shop till I drop. I had already gone to two stores already and was carrying six bags. When I was walking to the next store, I wasn't watching where I was walking, as usual. I was actually looking at the pattern on the sidewalk, it was pavement but on the sides there was floral decal on the sides.

All of a sudden, I ran into someone. I was so embarrassed! " Im so sorry, are you ok?" He cried. " Im so sorr...." I began to say but as I looked up, I saw the most gorgeous face ever! He had beautiful green eyes, matching his green shirt. " Um, uh, yeah, so sorry again I'm fine thanks." I was blushing so much that my face was as red as my dress! My bags were scattered on the sidewalk, and he helped me pick them up.

" I'm Joey, Joey Graceffa" he said. " Im Cailee, Cailee Janecek, it's nice to meet you." Oh my gosh, what a sweetie! Then he took me to this store called lush, it smelled really good. I know, I know, that sounded weird, but seriously it did, and so did Joey.

Afterwards, I was about to get a cab, when he asked... " Would you like to go to dinner with me?" " That would be really nice actually!" So he took me to this really nice and expensive place, I was beside myself, very impressed. We talked for four hours, he told me about his life story and I told him about mine. I was in love, and so was he, I think.

It was about 9:00 when we left the restaurant. He asked me what I was doing that night and I told him nothing at all because my friends went to a dancing club and I didn't feel like it. " Well, I know this sounds weird but.. I was wondering if you would want to come over to my place..?" He asked me. " Yea!!! I mean, that's sounds fun, yeah sure." I exclaimed. That night we both slept in Joey's living room, Joey on the floor and myself on the couch.

Somehow, when I woke up, I was wrapped in his arms!! I just laid there for about 5 minutes before he woke up. we exchanged good mornings with each other. Then he made breakfast and to my surprise it was delicious! Once again, very impressed. After break fast he went to the gym and I went out grocery shopping for him to get some foodyanya, I knew he ate turkey burgers so I made him one. When he came back he was very satisfied. In fact he gave me a big hug! I loved it!

Later that day we were going out and I got a text from Becca saying : just got back, where r u? me: be there later I met a boy, I gtg Becca: oohlala kk have fun;) I told Joey and he said ok, but first he took me driving around.