PROLOGUE

× prologue ×

× prologue ×

the two thirteen  year olds sat in the back of de'aaron's house in his new tree house his dad built him for his thirteenth birthday which was a month ago.

they were eating on the ice cream cones that his mom brought back from walmart.

malik lick the ice cream that dripped from his bottom lip. de'aaron stared at his bestfriend amused at him.

" have you ever kissed a girl dee? " malik asked the boy who looked at him and looked down shaking his head completely embrassed.

" so your telling me you're thirteen and never had your first kiss with anyone " malik chuckled while looking at the embrassed boy beside him who still had his head turned and down.

" no malik and it's not funny " by this time deaaron feelings were hurt , it wasn't that de'aaron didn't want his first kiss, well he just didn't have any interest in girls.

" first do you even know how to kiss a girl dee " malik lifted his bestfriend head up to look at him and studied his features. why wouldn't anybody wanna date deaaron?

he had the looks and the personality that people who like. so why?

" no " deaaron tried to avoid the stare his bestfriend was giving him, malik sighed and nodded sitting both of their ice creams down on the wooden floor and stood deaaron up.

de'aaron was shorter than malik, his head was where malik shoulder was. malik grabbed dee's shoulder and bent down to his level.

" what are you doing malik? " deaaron was face to face with malik and their face was close.

" teaching you how to kiss " malik chuckled grabbing his smaller boy chin and looked at him.

" you ready? "

deaaron nodded and took a deep breathe, malik pulled deaaron by the chin and planted a small kiss on deaaron lips and let go.

" do you know how to do it now? "

deaaron smiled and nodded as his mother yelled up to the tree house.

" alright boys it's getting late and malik your mom is here "

" yes ma'am " they both said unusual climbing down totally forgetting about their ice creams.

malik hugged deaaron tiny frame and ran to his mom's car, deaaron went in to eat and went straight to his room.

just thinking about it dee just had not only his first kiss but by a boy which was his bestfriend.

who was slowly becoming his crush.

× end of prologue ×
- -
me right now.

× end of prologue ×- - me right now