~Part three~

Jenna's P.O.V
I don't remember setting an alarm on my alarm clock but it just went off at 9:20 am.
I sat up in bed, shut the stupid thing off and just stared at the wall across from me for who knows how long, I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms.
"Kyle." I looked over to see one leg hanging over his bed with a pillow on the floor and his torso wrapped up in blankets and sheets. He was wearing a black long sleeved shirt that I got for him one Christmas.
I looked closer at his face to see drool hanging from his mouth.
"Nasty." I yawned and got out of bed to go brush my teeth and probably take a shower if I felt like it. Wait I took one last night never mind.
I grabbed my purple toothbrush and started brushing, I heard Kyle sleep talking and decided to listen in on what nonsense he was saying.
"Naaaaagaaa noooo joe.....GET the camel." He raised his voice at 'get' and I had to spit out my toothpaste in the sink I was laughing so hard, I finished brushing my teeth and was still paying attention to what Kyle was saying.
"Kyle wake up." I laughed and tickled his foot.
"Frogs go home mom you don't." Kyle turned over onto his stomach and groaned, he wasn't woken up just yet and I knew Kyle slept in till the very late afternoon. I don't have much of a sleep schedule, sometimes I go to bed late or early and sometimes I wake up early or late. It all depends on when my brain wants to wake up.
I got hungry and decided to go to the main lobby to get some breakfast, I felt fashionable this morning and decided to look good so I put on whatever I thought looked good and I left to go downstairs.

P.O.V
"Subject B is leaving the room."

"Should we get subject A now and when subject B gets back we get her as well?"

"No, it's early morning. With their smell there's no doubt that Mixers are walking around everywhere looking for them, there's no way we can get them and not be seen. Let's wait until tonight to see if they are truly GoodBloods like Joseph said. Just because they smell like them doesn't mean they are them."

Jenna's P.O.V
I walked into the lobby to see the cafeteria with few people loitering around to my surprise. Some people were eating, talking with family, watching t.v, or reading magazines or newspapers.
I went into the kitchen and picked out two pancakes with butter and syrup. I also grabbed some slices of bacon and hard boiled eggs, I grabbed two cereal boxes for Kyle and also a blueberry muffin and bagel for him. I was feeling nice this morning.
I saw some boxed cream cheese for Kyle's bagel and there was only one left so I quickly grabbed it and walked out before anyone could say anything.
Hehe I'm a greedy person okay.
I sat down at a table in front of one of the t.v's and it was playing adventure time on Cartoon Network so I just sat back and enjoyed my breakfast and show.
Kyle and I watched cartoons a lot back at the orphanage with the other kids, we would watch The Fairly Odd Parents, The Wild Thornberrys, and the power puff girls if it got enough requests.
I don't really like the new cartoons but adventure time is an exception.
I finished my first pancake and went to reach for my napkin but knocked over one of Kyle's cereal boxes with my elbow by accident, it fell to the ground and luckily didn't spill or crash open.
Some kind man that was passing by bent down and picked it up for me.
The man was wearing a long black coat and had neatly gelled light brown hair with a frizzy beard and a nose ring. I also thought I saw some tattoos on his neck.
"Oh thank you." I smiled up at his hazel eyes and grabbed the cereal box from his hand and placed it right next to my breakfast.
"Anything for the lady, oh and also my sister just had a box of the cornflakes and they are very very dry." He said in a thick German accent and smiled back at me.
"Oh thank you sir, dry cornflakes are the worst. Even with milk." I chuckled a bit and the kind man laughed and grabbed the box of cereal.
"How about this I'll go return this and get you a box of better cereal, in return you let me sit with you miss?" He asked politely while tossing the box up and down on his hand.
"Sure." I smiled and moved my stuff closer to me so that he could put his eggs and toast in front of me.
"Be right back." He said as he retreated to the kitchen.
I really hope that he wasn't flirting with me, he seems like a nice man but a little creepy on the side. I guess he's just overly nice but I kind of want to get back to my room, I feel exposed out here and especially without Kyle.
Sometimes guys leave me alone if Kyle is with me because they assume he's my boyfriend even though he's not, Kyle is like a step-brother to me and we both made it very clear to each other that it will stay that way.
But it doesn't work the same way with Kyle and girls. Girls have gotten more confident over the years and if they find a boy attractive they don't care if they have a girl with them, they will go up and endlessly flirt with the boy until he pays attention to them.
I had that happen many times with Kyle and I and each time I was treated like dirt but Kyle was there to defend me if the girls got too nasty.
I must of zoned out because a figure sat in front of me and handed me something, it was the man before and he had a box of cheerios.
"There you go miss, thank you for letting me sit here." He smiled a bright smile at me and I gave one in return but not as bright.
"Thank you...?"
"Jesus, your name miss?" I was kind of thrown off by the sudden name and stuttered with my name.
"Uh, Jenna." I reached out my hand and we shook hands. His hands were strangely very muscular.
"Beautiful name for beautiful girl." He said as he cut his toast into four pieces.
"Thank you, I'm flattered." I felt my cheeks go a bit red and I focused on my bacon, not sure what to say after the sudden compliment.
"Where are you from Jenna?" Jesus asked as he placed his phone and wallet on the table next to his food.
"I'm from New York, I'm just visiting here at the moment. What about you?" I tried to sound interesting as possible and polite as possible.
"I thought it would be obvious from my accent but I am from Germany, I used to live in Frankfurt with my sister and Aunt but just like you I'm visiting here in the states."
Keyword I was Trying to sound interesting but this guy beat me to it.
"How is it like in Germany?" I couldn't help but ask, I've never left the states and don't know what other places are like. I could just read books but they're such a hassle and time consuming.
"It is very quiet and humid but tourists love it there for some reason. Actually in the winter we sometimes just get damp cloudy weather." He explained as he finished his toast.
"Wow thats something. New York isn't that interesting, in the winter we get boatloads of snow and ice, in summer it gets so hot no one wants to leave their cool apartments, and in the fall everyone's miserable because the weather is uncomfortable. Spring is the most relaxing season in New York, it's not to hot or too cold it's just perfect." I babbled on and Jesus's hazel orbs looked fascinated.
"I have never been to New York but now I wish to go." He chuckled and I giggled.
"Sometimes in Germany the weather can-" Jesus's phone started ringing and he looked at the caller ID and answered it.
I just sat there awkwardly eating and watching the t.v waiting for him to finish.
I would listen in but he was speaking German and I don't know the language obviously.
I wished I had my phone, I had candy crush on there and I was on a high level. Kyle would always have trouble with a level on his phone and I would help him, he used to call me the candy queen because I would finish the levels so quickly. Right now I would probably have a higher level on the game if I didn't lose my phone.
"Okay......goodbye." Jesus ended the phone call, the last bit in English and smiled at me.
"Everything alright? You need to go anywhere?" I asked quietly as Jesus shook his head no at me and smiled as he started finishing his eggs.
I didn't know what to say so I just sat there staring at the t.v finishing my breakfast.
I checked the time on the clock across the cafeteria and it read 10:37 am.
I want to leave to go give Kyle his breakfast and not have him wake up and panic because I'm not there, but I didn't want to leave so suddenly.
"Do you have any brothers or sisters?" Jesus perked up and drank some of his water.
"No I don't but I have a best friend that is like a step brother to me." I answered and tried shoving my food down my throat so that I could leave quickly, I was suddenly getting bad vibes.
"Really? He treat you good yes?" Jesus asked with concerned laced in his voice, this guy doesn't even know me and he's concerned? Weird but cool.
"Yes he does, his name is Kyle and he can get annoying but I love him like a brother." I smiled and finished my bacon.
"What about you? Do you have-" I was cut off by another man coming up beside Jesus looking pissed off.
This man was very handsome in my eyes, he had a well built body from what I could see in his grey tight shirt. He had brown/blondish hair with mesmerizing light blue eyes, and had a cute mole underneath his left eye. He had something tattooed on his arm that looked like a quote but I didn't want to stare.
"Finn's mad now that you ignored her." The man said in a deep voice.
"I didn't finish my breakfast and I was enjoying the presence of a young lady." He smiled innocently at the man, I felt immediately anxious after Jesus mentioned me.
The strange man looked at me and I cast my eyes downward. I felt scared and just wanted to go back to my room.
"In fact she is from New York like you Ford." Jesus winked at him and I felt sick.
Was he trying to pair us up?!
"What are you trying to do? Pair us up or something?"
   That's what I said!
   The man called 'Ford' raised his voice a bit and a few people turned around to look.
"Maybe~" Jesus giggled and i sat up.
"Sorry I need to get going, it was nice meeting you Jesus." I smiled at him and looked up at Ford. He looked at me with confusion and something else I couldn't quite figure out.
I just nodded at him, grabbed my stuff and emptied out my garbage and left to go back to my room.

Jesus P.O.V
"Are you f****** nuts?! You know that the vamps are here and trying to take what is theirs is a suicide mission.
"Says the guy that always talks sh** about them and is always trying to get in fights with them." I spat out the water taste in my mouth and felt sick after forcing myself to eat all that food.
"That's not what I'm getting at. Look I get that they can't have another GoodBlood or else..you know. But we're in their territory, if they find us trying to take what's theirs then you will be killed and Finn will kill me."
"I don't care about vamps, like you said they can't have another GoodBlood so I'm making sure of it but she isn't the only good blood around here. I can smell another one."
"Two in the same place? That's rare. Where is it?"
"His names Kyle, I'll find him through that girl named Jenna and we'll get them out of here before the vamps get them."
"Guess I'll call Finn."
"No call Georgia."

Oooooooo what's gonna happen👀 hope you enjoyed😊