Chapter Three

Holy guacamole! My heart, my heart! What is this feeling?

Grapes opened her eyes to see Jin smiling while holding her entire weight on his arms. Her heart was beating fast. It felt like it would jump out of her chest. Jin saved her! She didn't know how to react. She just let out an akward smile while shifting her weight on her feet to stand up.

Jin hurriedly withrew the smile and put on a straight face while he put Grapes down and helped her get on her feet.

"Are you okay?" he asked. He shouldn't have smiled. Podo might've seen. He felt a little embarrassed.

Grapes blushed. "Yes, I'm fine. Thanks, Jin. This is embarrassing, but seriously... Thank you for catching me."

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Jin asked again with a worried tone.

"No, not at all. I am perfectly fine." Grapes smiled at him.

"Are you sure? Aish. Be careful next time. Never use a high chair for replacing bulbs. That's not even a job for you. Don't do that ever again. Ask someone else to fix it next time. You nearly hurt your self." Jin scolded her.

Grapes felt worried yet relieved that Jin and Jungkook were still there when the accident happened. Have they left already, she could've hurt herself really bad. She really deserved Jin's scolding.

"Jin-ah, you and Kookie should go now. You took too long to return because of me. Aahh.. I'm sorry." she said with guilt.

Jin tousled her hair and said, "It's okay. As long as you're not hurt, there's nothing to be sorry for. But I guess I'll leave you now. We've got to hurry." he said while looking out through the glass door to check on Jungkook. He waved at him then turned to her. "Just close already and don't do anything stupid. Ok?"

Grapes nodded with conviction.

Jin, satisfied with her response, hurried for the door to meet Jungkook outside. The two boys waved goodbye and left as fast as they could.

***

What a night!

Grapes couldn't believe what happened. Never did she expect that she would meet the members of her favorite boy group in the flesh, as close as that! It's still not sinking in.

I may have done something really good in the past for this to be happening to me.

She smiled at the thought. Her heart couldn't calm down. She's going to meet all the members tomorrow. She quickly closed the café and skated home to rest.

Feeling inspired, she wrote a poem on her journal to poetically illustrate how her day ended. She grabbed on a pen and wrote the title:

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

Yesterday was a dream,
Where each of us believed
That dreams could be reality.

Today is reality,
And here we stand today
Living the dream we dreamed.

Tomorrow will be a fantasy,
Another wishful thinking
Hoping it could be another reality.

***

Yoongi waited at the door for Jin and Jungkook's return. They should have been here already if they were anywhere near. He's irritated by the eldest and the youngest members' action. He paced back and forth, constantly looking at his watch. He was really annoyed by Jin and Jungkook, but didn't want them to get caught. He'll just scold them later.

He finally heard footsteps drawing near. He was relieved to see Jin and Jungkook walking towards their suite.

With arms folded, he faced the two members with a lethal glare. "Where have you been?" he asked the two.