Wings!?

-Y/n POV-

I was just sitting on the sofa, watching TV. Suddenly I see something falling from the sky.. I just ignore it. I try to distract myself by playing with my H/L hair. I can't help (A/N: But feel sorry for ya! 😂) but look at him. He has black hair, a black tunic, a purple gem and black.. Wings!? NO... IT CANNOT BE.. AN ANGEL!? "H-hello?" I look out of the window. I see his face. His face is covered with cuts and bruises, like his body. His arms and wings are covered in blood. "Are you okay?" I try to sound confident but I'm a very shy person. No answer.

-Dark Pit POV-

I seem to be laying on.. Grass.. What in the name of Skyworld!? I'm on Earth! In a human's garden.. "ARE YOU OKAY?" She is shouting at me... I look at her... Am I falling for her? At first sight?  She is coming.. "You alright?" She sweetly asks.. I don't wanna say anything because I'm just gonna blush.. "Hello??" She shakes me, thinking I'm asleep. What? My eyes are open, can't you see them? "I need to treat your wounds." She drags me into her... Temple-house thing.

-Y/n POV-

I wrapped bandages around his wings and arms. "Who are you? I'm
Y/n." "I'm Dark Pit.." He is blushing... I just put a plaster on his left leg and foot. Dark Pit.. Such a nice name... No.. I don't mean that I like him... "Could you stay around at my house tonight?" WHAT AM I DOING... "If I can get away from stupid Pit Stain, then yes." Pit? Who is Pit?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hui :3 I swear I WILL complete this story. If I don't then tell me. Hope you like this story! Bye 💚💚