ARCHER

Once upon a time in the town surrounded by forests, there lived an ordinary girl who fell in love with a warrior.

Her name is Cane. She is a beautiful and industrious girl.

Well, Cane met the warrior in an archery contest. The warrior is excellent when it comes in archery. No wonder he won the contest.

He is a warrior who's known for being young, talented and good looking. He's good in all kinds of weapon but bow and arrows are what he uses the most. His name is Ron.

As Cane watch Ron strike arrows, it's as if her heart was the one being peirced in an arrow. In an instant, she fell in love with the warrior.

Days have passed and she can't forget the guy. She can't forget how Ron stretch the string of the bow by an arrow, how he aim for the target, how he release the arrow, and how attractive he was.

One day, while she is walking through the forest to get some fruits, she saw Ron running like he is chasing someone.

Cane get excited to the fact that she met the warrior again. She followed Ron who is running towards the forest. But because she's not good at running, she lost her sight of the warrior.

She heard some shouts and followed that noise. She then found Ron aiming its arrow towards a man. He striked the arrow and the man fell on the ground.

Ron killed one of the escaped prisoners from town. There was a public execution that day and the three person to be executed escaped.

Scared and startled, a scream came out of Cane.

Ron thought it was another escapee so immediately, he striked again without recognizing that it was a woman. He walked closer and was so shocked to see that it was not an escapee but a woman.

Ron rushed to the woman who is now currently lying on the ground. Blood keeps on flowing from the chest of the woman who's been shot by an arrow.

He recognized the woman. It's the girl he secretly loves! The girl he's been loving from a far. The girl whom he always wanted to be with.

Ron was just about to plan on meeting Cane but now it's too late for them. If only he can turn back time. If only he didn't striked the arrow instantly. Regrets are killing him now.

Before Cane's last breath, struggling and hurting, she finally said, "I love you, my Archer."

THE END

A beautiful ending is not always a happy ending.

--

It was actually made because I miss someone special. But I know, he wouldn't have a chance and he wouldn't care less about this.

Pardon if it doesn't suit your taste. I just like that kind of endings.