Over Again (Niall Horan Fan Fiction)

Hey guys!!! How are you????

My name is Ali, and this is my second story, and I am really excited about this book.

Enjoyyy xx

Chapter 1

'You forgot huh? You forgot about me, and your daughter, that will be out into this world, in less than 2 weeks?' I yell at my husband, who I just found out slept with another girl.

'Yes. Babe, I'm sorry, I forgot.' He says looking at me with sorry eyes.

No, not this time. I am a pregnant women, and in less than two weeks, I will be giving birth to HIS baby girl. But he had to ruin it all, and sleep with another woman.

'Not this time Harry. Get out. Now. Get out.' I say sternly pointing towards the door of our bedroom, in the house that we share together. Not anymore.

'Actually Tessa. This is my house. I paid for the majority of it. If anyone was to get out, it would be you.' He spits in my face. Who is this Harry? Defiantly not the one that I know. Knew*

'Fine. I will. I can't believe you.' I spit back at him.

The tears threaten to roll down my cheeks, but I'm not letting them. I am not crying over Harry this time. Never again.

I grab a bag and pack a couple of changes of clothes, and my toiletries.

I zip up the bag and call one of my closet friends.

Liam. I know that he is probably not the best person to call, because he is Harry's best friend as well, but he is my closet friend.

I have failed. I am now crying into the phone, and I'm just not bothered to force myself to stop.

'Liam?' I say into the phone. I am now bawling my eyes out.

'Can you please come and pick me up?' I say. Harry has now walked out of the room and is doing god knows what.

"I will be right there Tess" He says into the phone.

My back is killing me. Carrying a baby inside of your stomach defiantly isn't easy.

I grab the bag and walk out of the front door and slam it behind me making sure Harry knows how angry I am, and that I am leaving him.

I really want to sit down, but I know that if I do, I won't be able to get up.

I lean back against the wall and huff in annoyance.

I feel the tears starting to stain my cheeks as Liam finally arrives.

He even gets out of the car and comes to grab my bag for me.

'Hey, I'm so sorry about this, I just, I need to get away.' I say as I sniffle.

'No, Tessa, it's fine. You can stay with me and Niall.' He says politely putting my bag in the car.

*

We arrive at Liam and Niall's flat, and Liam leads me to the spare room.

'Do you want to talk about it?' He says to me as we sit down on the bed.

Yes actually, that would feel good. Letting it all out. Harry and I have been having quite a lot of fights lately. Maybe he has been seeing this 'Kendall' girl for awhile.

'Yes, I do actually' I say giggling a little bit.

'I know this is what girls do, but how about we talk about it over some ice-cream and a movie? Niall is out tonight so he won't be bothering us.' He says. I am good friends with Niall as well, but a night with just Liam sounds good.

**

By now, my face is stained with tears, and my mascara has run down my face. I have not only being crying from sadness, but crying from laughter as well.

It has been almost four hours now, since Liam and I started talking.

I quickly excuse myself and wash my face. Then wobble back downstairs and sit back on the couch.

Liam and I get back into a deep conversation. Well it's very important for us. The difference between dark chocolate and normal chocolate is a deep conversation for us.

Suddenly we here the front door open and something knocking over and falling on the ground.

'Who's that?' I turn to Liam.

'I have no idea.. Niall said he would be out for the whole night and he wouldn't be back until the morning.' Liam says curiously.

'Niall?' He yells.'

Niall comes stumbling into the lounge room.

'Leeeyum! Oh Tessa! Helllo! LeeLee did not tell me you were coming!' Niall slurs. He is drunk. He stumbles over closer to me. I try to hold me laughter in.

'You look soooooo prettyful' Niall says mixing 'pretty' and 'beautiful'

Liam and I both can't hold in our laughter, we burst.

'I wish that baby was all mine.' He says sounding a bit less drunk but still far from sober as he touches my swollen stomach.

'Niall, I think you should go to bed.' Liam says politely and all back to seriousness.

'Leeeyum, I think I should stay and chat to Tess' He says trying to wink at me but fails.

I giggle once again.

'Niall, I will tell you everything tomorrow! I think I'm going to go to bed as well. It's 2 in the morning and I've had a long night. Goodnight guys!' I say trying to get myself off the couch but the baby girl inside of me says no. Liam sees me struggling and he helps me up.

'Waaaaiiit. Tessa come and tuck me in. Come on' he says waving his hand towards him.

I help him upstairs even though he should be the one helping this preggers lady.

Once we get to his room I help him take his shoes off. I think about taking his jeans off but that would just be awkward, even though we are really good friends.

'I want a goodnight kisss' Niall says and starts making kissy sounds.

'I don't think so' I laugh. 'Goodnight Niall.' I say shutting the door quietly and hobbling to my bedroom before he can object.

Well. What a night.

From finding out Harry slept with another girl while his pregnant wife is 2 weeks away from labour, from me and Liam having a great night, and him making me feel a lot better, and Niall talking to me in that way.

What am I going to do?

Hey guys!!! I hope you liked this chapter!! I am really excited about this book!

Please please pease vote, comment, and fan!

It only takes 2 seconds to vote!

Ily ! xx

Instagram: @storyofmyliam_

Twitter: @alifrederick01