45 :: real life

Liam watched as his boyfriend neared the picnic table that him, Mason, Corey, Scott, Stiles, Lydia, and Malia were sitting at. Will took a seat next to Liam while Scott continued talking.

"But you don't know when it's going to happen?" Scott asked with a puzzled expression. Will raised an eyebrow and whispered to Liam,

"What are they talking about?"

"Lydia can feel Scott's death coming." Liam answered quietly. The taller boy made a confused face but pretended he understood.

"I'll explain later" Liam said, intertwining their fingers. Will nodded and attempted to listen to what was happening but started watching as a dog passed the school.
Will felt content and rested his head on his boyfriends shoulder. He managed to block out his surroundings and got lost in thoughts and ideas.

The Godfrey boy was thinking about everything he wanted to do with the werewolf. Werewolf. It had just now hit Will that his boyfriend was a werewolf.

Once the groups conversation quieted, Will decided to ask a few questions.

"So, are Stiles, Mason, and I the only humans?" He wondered while tossing a grape into his mouth.

"Yeah, we are." Stiles replied. Liam took it upon himself to 'introduce' everyone. Mason, Corey, Stiles, and Malia were on one side of the table, while Will, Liam, Scott, and Lydia were across from them.
The younger of the two pointed to everyone and told Will what they were.

"Human, chimera, human, werecoyote, werewolf, banshee" Liam said, skipping him and Will.

"Okay, lets see if I got this. Human, don't know what the fuck that is, human, basically a werewolf, literally a werewolf, Irish folklore" Will joked.

"I mean, close enough" Corey laughed.

This has been in my drafts for three days bc it's horrible but oh well shit happens