1 // the waiting game ~ ♡

(Your POV (point of view)

You stared down at your paper for the past few minutes now, still unsure of how to answer the question.

Tap, tap tap. Yep, that was the annoying sound that your pen kept making. All you could hear was the screaming silence of your surroundings, with a hint of sounds of breathing and squeaking of pens - as you could see a faint white light in the corners of your eyes which was probably the projector your teacher used.
You decided to just give up and throw on your earphones and listen to music.

As you opened up your desk, eyeing your teacher to make sure he wasn't looking, you grabbed your phone and plugged in your earphones.
You smile instantly by the sight of Jungkook appearing on your screen. You unlock your phone and press shuffle - to your surprise, the song "Purpose - cover by jungkook" starts playing making you extremely happy and forgetting all about your test.

Next minute, *BANG* was all you heard. You, almost jumping out of your seat, see your teacher's hand slam against your desk as he glares at you; instantly smiling at you.

"Well, well; if it isn't Miss Min Sung Ji using her phone during lessons again." He says while grinning sarcastically towards you. You were afraid of what was gonna happen next - luckily you had good grades and Mr Park actually likes you.

"Don't let me see you using your phone again during class, alright? You can get it back at the end of the lesson"

"Okay, I'm sorry sir. " you said while hoping for his forgiveness

He smiles at you and returns back to his desk.
Great! Your stuck with your boring test again. After a few minutes of attempting to do your test, the bell finally rings.
You pack up your things and immediately rush to Mr Park's desk.

"Here's my test back sir, may I please have my phone back?" you said to him while making cute faces

"Here you go" He gives you back your phone while patting your head lightly.

Mr Park was too young to be a teacher. You could just tell as he is very good looking, many other students have a crush on him. He was like a friend to me as I didn't have many friends. I had a small group of friends but I cherished them a lot and I am extremely grateful for them - oh gosh I was not that popular type but many people did tell me that I was pretty. Hmm, you see it was surprising as I don't really see it myself.

Anyways, it was now lunch and I was looking for my friends, Lee hye and Song Joo. I didn't have many friends - but I definitely didn't need many.
There they were; waiting at the bench near the lunch hall, smiling running towards me.

"Hey girls" I said, while giving them a warm hug

"Hey, how was the test?" Lee Hye said - opening her lunchbox and started to eat her meal along with Song Joo.

"As usual, same old thing - Mr Park caught me using my phone blah blah blah. Long story short, the test was absolutely boring" You hated tests as you didn't see the point in them.

"Ahh I see, but you're so lucky. Mr Park is to die for; omo he is so hot I would just stare at him all day" Lee Hye said - staring at the sky as if there were imaginary hearts starting to form in her eyes.

"Lee Hye, he's mine - back off" shouted Song Joo; glaring at her as if she could catch fire any minute now by her glares.

"Girls, calm down he's just a teacher. We have other guys to worry about.." I said. To be honest, at that time I was thinking of my most beloved band that I was obsessed with, Bangtan Boys.
Did other girls like them too? Yes, yes they do. Are they famous? Only the most known group in South Korea at the moment. Did you like them? To like them or even love them was an understatement for how I felt towards them. Especially, that one boy; Jeon Jungkook.

I was suddenly snapped off completely by my thoughts as Lee Hye and Song Joo started to tap me slightly.

"Yah, Sung Ji! What are you thinking about?" They both looked at me curiously and started to think. Not long after that, Song Joo started smirking.

"You aren't thinking about Jungkook, are you?" She said while continuing to smirk at my red expression.

"Pffft... no, why would I? Fine. Maybe? I can't help it; you know I can't" You said while staring at the ground, getting punched in the face by reality again.

You and the girls started to walk to your next lesson - although you still couldn't stop thinking about him. Of course.. He has to distract you from everything you do, which annoys you but deep down you know yourself that you love it really. Just the thought of him makes you happy; even in the worst situations possible. You just loved everything about him - and when you say everything you mean everything. His head down to his toes. His small tiny habits, his appearance, his laugh and just everything about him in general. To you he was perfection. Not even a flaw to be found. You even question yourself if he's even real but you're just thankful that an angelic human like him exists.

Even if he doesn't know you exist, you were just a fangirl. Another person staring at a monitor looking at him. There was so much more you could find out about him; but of course you couldn't because you were just polar opposites. He was way out of your league. He's famous, you aren't. You were just another fangirl. You could only watch from afar. But you didn't mind. As long as he exists, your happy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHH, so that was the first chapter. I hope you enjoyed it so far!

I will apologise for any mistakes and errors that I've done in this chapter. Don't forget to tell me how you thought of it and I hope you continue to read it! Thank you and have a nice day everyone :)) -biankey