new beginnings

Naomi Hazel McCarty  experienced many different obstacles within her years of living . She has dark brown hair with blonde streaks,Green eyes , Honey colored skin and big lips that always had her favorite lip gloss applied to them . As a child Naomi moved around house to house, never had a stable place to live . Her mother abandoned her  at the age of 2 to become a bipolar narcissistic alcoholic. While her father was in the military force and was shot by a M4 Carbine ..  in the chest 4 times killing him when Naomi was the age of 4 1/2 . Even though she never was wanted by her parents and she didn't really know them at all she knew that she didn't belong in the houses that she jumped through over and over . Now Naomi is 16 and she's been adopted by this special family ; The Rivera's , Shelby and Ian Rivera to be exact. The Rivera's had 4 children already Aria , Layla , Liam, and Alexander Rivera  ( Alex for short ) . However all of them were adopted just like Naomi except Alexander of course.  Liam is 18,the oldest, Layla and Aria are both 16 and Alexander is 4. The family lives in Geneva, Illinois in a 7 bed room house near the lake .

    RING RING RING ...
As the bell rang in the adoption agency office, I was extremely scared out of my mind. People running in and out, parents taking their new kids to their new beautiful homes. I couldn't believe I was being adopted but at the same time I didn't want to be, I was afraid. Since it was hot and I didn't have much clothing , I wore a black cotton crop top with a denim jumpsuit and black combat boots. With my hair tied up in a messy bun ... who was I looking good for ?

Hello .. Whispers the agency lady as I look at myself in the mirror trying to make myself look more presentable.

Hello miss .. what's going on ? I answered

Your parents are here to come and get you .. so grab the suitcase and head off to the exit of the building .. I can tell your extremely happy , She replied.

I didn't answer her. I didn't know what to say honestly I was excited but also nervous. I was going to live with these people forever .. What if they don't approve of me . Not trying to think
to much about that I started to walk towards the exit with my suitcases and duffle bags. As I approached the Rivera family I didn't realize how rich they will be and how many of them there would be. I was extremely surprised. They had a Lamborghini Veneno , which costs almost 4.5 million of dollars. I didn't understand why they were adopting me ... They were filthy rich why would they want more children.

Hey sweetie, Says Shelby
Hey Shelby , I said kinda confused not sure if I should call her mom or not .
Hop in the car and meet the family , we're all excited , she said extremely too excited.
As soon as I got in the car all I heard was ...

NAOMI !!!
I'm so excited we're adopting you , said Ian, my new father
Your so gorgeous, we're gonna share clothes and get boys, said  Aria. She is  about my skin complexion with blonde hair and beautiful brown eyes.
Another sister to protect said the tall chocolate boy in the back of the car , I'm guessing that's Liam .
and lastly a giggle from the most adorable baby on the planet I'm guessing that's Alexander.
All I could do is giggle along with Alexander. They made me feel so welcomed into the family and I couldn't ask for anyone else to be my family, Except Layla
Layla sat quietly in the back as if she didn't want me to be around ... what could I do ?

Hey Layla , I said trying to make peace with her

Don't talk to me , your not wanted here ! She said as she moved her black long hair away from her face , she was so brown skin and beautiful that I couldn't even be upset at the fact she said that to me. I could only agree!

STOP LAYLA , said Shelby as she pulled away from the adoption agency and off to her house in Geneva Illinois.
2 Hours Later