Chapter I

As I woke up the next morning, I could smell the breakfast that I smelled previous mornings before. I was starting to get used to living with such amazing people , not even just because they are rich but their extremely nice people. Unlike other foster care homes where getting beat was an activity,or child labor was a hobby. Nobody really knows anything I've been through and I don't want anyone to know , including Mason. Thank god today was Saturday and I was able to sleep in because honestly school is not something to be excited for.
After daydreaming for a while , I decided to get dressed and head to the library. I'm a book worm , I read all types of them. I hopped in the shower, hot steamy smoke coming from the bathroom because of the water as I rinsed the soap off my body . I love showers it's a place to think , to daydream , to explore your mind as you clean yourself of course.
I finally finished with the shower and put on a pink adidas sweat suit with a white t-shirt and pink and white adidas. I felt cute, as I lifted my hair into a high pony tail , making sure my edges were looking as decent as possible. I glanced to the window to my surprise seeing Mason naked body as he started to get dressed. I wonder where he's going .. I said to myself trying not to stare too hard at the abs that were making me glance his way more than I wanted too. He seriously needs to close that window.
Beep Beep
"Layla ; Naomi come downstairs we made chocolate chip pancakes"
As I read Layla message and smile she likes me now I knew she always did , I said to myself kinda being conceited.
So I started making my way downstairs, once I got there the whole family was eating and being active with each other and their phones.
Aria was on the phone with her boyfriend Adonis. Adonis is one of Mason's best friends so if I wanted to get away from him it would be insanely impossible.
Layla was arguing with Alexander about a piece of chocolate chip pancake that she wanted for herself, mom and dad just left to work and Liam well he pretty much was reading . Liam is considered a " bad boy" but for some reason he enjoyed the Harry Potter book series as much as I did.

Liam ! I said smiling , you're enjoying the book?

He glanced my way smiling as well, it's the best one I read so far.

I started eating my breakfast and laughing with my siblings. They were just great and I couldn't imagine being in another home where probably at this time of day I'll be .... never mind.

Guys ! I'm going to the library for a few, I'll see you soon. I said as I walked out of the house not sure if they heard me or not but I kept walking anyways.

As I pulled out the driveway I could smell the beautiful air press against my nose. It was extremely amazing to be free, to be happy for once.

The library wasn't really far from my house but it seemed to me  like it was hours, subtracting the time I took going around in circles.

When I finally walked into the library I could smell the scent of freshly opened books. This was the smell that always made my day, Especially when things weren't going really good for me. The library looked like a castle, the walls were sparkly. I couldn't believe my eyes, why does a library have to look so amazing?
When I approached a small old lady walked my way, wearing a long dress that looked from the ancient times and boots, her hair was short and she looked exhausted.

Hello , said the librarian, do you have a library card?

I answered no as calmly as I can , talking to strangers were really hard for me believe it or not

She asked for my name ,  address and phone number, after I answered she handed me the library card and I went straight to the thriller books. I seen so many that I was interested in and I wasn't sure which to choose from, considering the library only allowed 2 books to be taken out at a time, and I wanted to get Liam the new Harry Potter book.