Nothing

On a small, dark, friendly forest lived many many strange creachers-
"It's a- a- It can't be- Arthur look at it! We have to warn the others and run! This is a- what are you doing? Arthur we have to get out of here now, before it wakes up, and then- "Calm down, Molly, I think, by the looks of it's face, that it's lost his memory. Here, look it's expresion is dreamy. Even if it wakes up, it won't remember anything..."
The voices were getting clearer and clearer, I caught a few words here and there. Something about warning someone, that somthing is dangerous, and is near, maybe even here. I opened my eyes, and expected to see the sky, but was surprized to find a little palm sized goblin. He looked young, in his 20's. He wore a purple vest, a pair of brown shorts and, was barefoot. "Escuse me," I said. My voice was horse. The goblin was terified, he jumped and fell off me, what was probobly a very large distance to fall, for him, so, i sat up and caught him, and put him back on the floor. "Who are you?" I said " I- I am a- a- a goblin." "I think I noticed that, but why are you so scared of me? And what dangerous thing were you talking about?" "Oh- nothing nothing, it went away..." said Arthur, his voice trailing away...
"Are you sure?" I said, standing up and lookin around. The forest was beautiful, there were trees everywhere, everything covered in green- I looked back down where the goblin was- but he wasn't there. "Hey! Where are you?" -silence- "Goblin? Please, I want to talk to you! I don't know who I am!" -silence- " I need help and you're the only one that can!" At a certain point I gave up; I was so much bigger that him, he was probobly scared to death. He'll come back, I convinced myself he would, and just sat there. I didn't realize how scary it can be, alone, surrounded by trees and little bugs, scurring around in the barks of the trees, probobly scared of me too. Then I saw tge goblin! Satanding near a tree looking at me. "There you a"- "shhh" he said, beaconing me towards him, a sign to follow. I followed him, through the bushes and weeds, through the muddy ponds... was this a trick? What was he planning to do? "Stop!" I said on a whisper. "I don't know where you're leading me and for all I know, this can be a trap." The goblin sighed. "You just have to trust me, either follow, or stay behind and I'll go back home. You have to understand, eveyone is scared of you because you're a-" "a what?" I said "Well I want to get you out of here before the other goblins find out where you are." "And what would happen of they do?" " Let's just say the don't like your kind at all." "What am I then? And maybe if I go to them they will understand that I don't want to hurt them!" " oh, humans... don't understand a thing about-" " what should my name be?" I said. " Well, do you remember anything?" He asked " Well no, but-" "So, how about Nothing?" He said. "What Nothing?" I didn't undersrand. "Your name, Nothing!"