Remembering death

Epilogue

"Tell me everything, Ms.Georgia white." Said the officer, looking down on me as if I was this little speck of dirt lying on the floor.                                                                                                                                                                                  "Why do you think I'm a bit of dirt?" I asked, frowing at him. I got the feeling that he was annoyed, because his face got all screwed up and his bushy eyebrows suddenly went down as if they were one of those rides which you sit on and they go straight up, then straight down, you know, the ones that make your tummy go all WHOA! and your head like WHAT? Yeah. Those rides.   "Officer hardy, shes doing it again." Shouted the frown officer, and straight away a tall guy with skinny legs came in holding a kneedle.                                                                            "Don't you ever eat?" I asked the stranger as he approched me.                                                          "He has anorexia." Said the frown officer, looking through lots of sheets of paper.                                 "I asked skinny not you, frowny." But neither of them said anything.                                                     "How long will she be able to remember?" Asked frowny, and skinny replied: an hour. I didn't understand, but to be honest, I didn't really care.

Suddenly, skinny jabbed the kneedle into my arm and a shocking pain vibrated around my body.             "I'm going to ask you again, Ms.white. Tell me what happened."   Said the officer.                                     And I told him everything. 

                                                                     Chapter one

It was the last night I had in London before I went off to college in oxford. We were eating out at the local pizza express, and we all had pizza, none of us had pasta. Anyway, we got our pizzas quite quickly, and after that everyone did a toast to me and we started eating. It was only then did we hear a very loud bang. then again. BANG BANG BANG! Soon after, we started to hear screams, and lots of them, all downstairs. Of course everyone on our table reacted quickly. Soon the bangs got louder and everyone realised that there was a shooter. I noticed a exit sign, and ran for my life, and the last thing  I saw was my parents dialing 999. 

I managed to get outside just before the police came. I breathed in the cold night air, and I tried to take my mind off what happened. The stars lightened the night, but everytime I saw the black sky it made me think of death. Suddenly I saw glass shattering from a window and the gun man fell. I screamed as he hit the ground with a hard thud, making blood pour from his open jaw and head. I stared at the gun man as blood streamed out, running from the terror that lay behind it. He lay still, eyes open, not moving. The gun man must of been quite handsome before, i thought to myself as I approached him. He had brown chestnut hair that was messed up in a cute way, and his eyes were a deep blue. He was wearing a black jacket that had the letters RE- I didn't get to see the rest of it, because the police men moved me to the back of thier car and sat me down. Then they wrapped a blue towel round my shoulders and went to ask some other witnesses questions. I watched silently as the ambulance people ran into the restraunt with those carrier bed things, while some stayed behind to take care of the gun man. I sat there, in the police car, trying not to watch the random people passing by that kept stopping and staring at the lights flashing and the sirens blaring.                                                         It took about five minutes for the ambulace people to come back, carrying people one by one. The police called more and more and more ambulances, and one of them started to question me. He asked how old I was, I replied 19. He also asked if I was in the restraunt when it happened, and I said I was. That was when I realised. My family. I forgot them.