Not so Imaginary friend

For those of us who have babies and todlers we have always wondered why babies stop playing to look at something and dont stop looking until you make a noise. As for toddlers we get imaginary friend weather it be bob the worm or charlie the octopus. Well I remeber my imaginary friend his name was barney ya barney like the dancing purple dinosour on T.V. my parents thought this too so they never asked me to describe him. Well he wasnt a purple dinosour he was a tall man with horns and a tail he had wings sometimes and he was my best friend. I was always the quiet child never had to many friends but barney way always there we would draw and play hide and seek. As all children we grow up and I stopped seeing barney I even forgot about him. The only times I would remeber is when my parents talked about me as a child to my friends my friends of course they giggled that the purple dinosour was my imaginary friend calling me unoriginal. But always at those times I see a shadow move out of the corner of my eye. Now I didnt start being who I truly was till about my freshman year of high school. But when I opened that door in my mind letting people know what I like what I hate all the weird things I saw him again barney with his usual horns and tail. This time he smiply smiled and waved and patted my head and told me "now you know we exsist" I never saw him again since then ive been in love with all things supernatural my biggest thing I got hooked on was demons.......