Infected

Just like any other person when this shit hit I thought surviving would be a good idea I found a group we had food shelter. We took turns watching we were doing good. Then shit went wrong we got attacked I ran and survived the infected got stronger my team died. I survived and day by day the thoughts in my head have finally come to a conclusion.  There is no chance of survival within days the power shut down with no one to watch it over in europe the nuclear plants are melting down. in america they are going down one by one. The water supply is infected the rain isnt even safe. The plants are taking over, animals are fucking mutating and to make shit worse so are the infected all this extra nuclear shit is making them fucking mutate! Its getting worse and theres no stopping it. The population over the world has gone down there only a few of us left I know it but all obtainiable recourses are gone. The soil is no good to grow anything what little wild things I can find have nuclear properties dying slowly is not a way I want to go. The military is gone everything is fucked I should have done this so long ago. I just cant take it ill end it all with my last bullet I should have done this from the very begining. so with the picture of the family I used to have I put the gun to my head and pull thr trigger.