Blame me

HEY GUYS! IF U LIKE THIS BOOK U SHOULD READ LOSER, ITS REALLY GOOD xD! THANKS FOR FANNING ME AND VOTING AND COMMENTING, KEEP DOING IT :D MAKE SURE U TELL U FRIENDS, BYE BYE!!!!

Ivy Shadow Moores, yep that's my name. I don't let people call me that since my mother got remarried and i am stuck with Morres. Nope, my real name is Ivy Shadow Bones, my father is a vampire and my mother didn't like that they kept arguing about him killing people for blood and blah, blah, blah. Personally, when i turn sixteen, I am i going to let my dad turn me into one. My mother isnt thrilled about the idea, but its my life and i get what i want to do with it, so be it. "Ivy, get down stairs or you're going to miss the first day of school," my yelled at me. I am not the biggest fan of her, even though she tries to smooth things out since Dad and her got a divorce. "I am coming," i yelled back. I walked up to the mirror and looked at myself. Everyone is going to make fun of me when i get there. Its already the 2nd last month of school. I picked up a brush and started to brush my black hair with red highlights. I looked around for my black lipstick and eyeliner, but couldn't seem to find it. "Friday," i yelled across the hallway. My little sister thinks its so funny to take something that doesn't belong to her.

She popped her head of her bedroom and looked at me clueless. "Yes," she said like she was an angel. "Where is my lipstick and eyeliner," i said angry. She isn't my real sister. She came along when my mother remarried. "Why on earth do you think i would have it," she said putting her hand to her chest and batting her eyes. "Look gremlin, i don't have time for this and neither do you, we have to go to school so give it to me or you will be lucky your okay by the night is over with." She rolled her eyes at me, "Just because your older than me, doesn't mean your the boss of me." i put my hands on my hips, "Let's get this straight, I am older than you, plus your to young to be the boss of anything." She hates it when i say she is young. Ever since she was 4 she told everyone she was a big girl and wanted to be treated like one. She might want to take that back very soon.

"Bye Ivy, have a nice day," my mother said sweet and acting innocent. I rolled my eyes, grabbed my book bag and walked out the door like i didn't see her. She frowned, "Bye mom, have a good day," my little sister said sweetly. She kissed her on the top of the head and she skipped out of the house. I walked on the bus and sat in the back. I popped some gum in my mouth and looked out the window. My little sister waved to me, i smiled and wave sarcastically. Once the bus started to ride away from my house I felt releaved, I reached in my purse and pulled out my extra black lipstick and eyeliner. I did my makeup on the bus. The bus driver stopped suddenly fast. I looked up and finished my makeup and put it away. She came hurrying back to where I was, "Are you new here," she asked confused. "Duh, I just moved here," I said while chewing on my gum. She grew angry and pointed at me and went the front of the bus.

Once we got at school the bus driver stopped me, "Look here little missy, you need to watch your attitude and since your new you need to go to the office." I rolled my eyes and walked off the bus. Does she really think i know where everything is, i mean its not like i have bee here before, i thought to myself. I walked in the door and everyone was starring at me, like i havent had this much attention before. I looked at them and continued to look like I didnt look any different. Once I found the office i walked in. "AAAHHHHHH," I yelled as i fell to the floor.