Do you remember?(Xephna)

Hello everyone! My name is MuffDash and this is the first oneshot of ship week. I'm going to write like crazy this week so you can also request in the comments. This ship is my OTP and it was also suggested by R3NfromMinecraftia.Partly inspired by the song Pretty eyes. Hope you all like it!

Warnings: contains Xephna( only fluff thought)

I do not own the characters. They belong to the yogscast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This is Lalnas point of view)

I sat there gazing at the night sky.

"Isn't it nice Xeph?" I said, as if he could hear me. But of course he couldn't. Its been two years since the ship came and took him back. And so, I would always come here. I could still feel his presents.

"Do you remember?" I started "when we would sit here every night and just look at the stars? And the way your pretty eyes would lite up with joy when you saw a shooting star..." a tear went down my cheek " sometimes you would tell me about your home planet, and you would start to cry, so I would hug you, and we would stay like that for hours..." I shed a couple more tears " and when ever I was having a bad day, you would cuddle me and give me a kiss on the forehead, saying it will all be alright" I started sobbing "I do..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yea...that was my short, yet depressing story. Sorry if I killed your feels( I don't think it was that sad but I'm apologizing just in case)

Hope you enjoyed.  MuffDash out!