A Forbidden Direction [ Louis Tomlinson's POV. ]

MOVING THIS STORY TO A NEW ACCOUNT. CHECK IT OUT AT - unnatural here on wattpad. 

I WILL LEAVE IT UP FOR A FEW MONTHS THEN EARSE IT. OKAY? OK.

Hello Directioners, Directionantors, Direction-Haters && just normal people.

This is a boyxboy fanfiction of a band called One Direction, if you haven’t noticed. Now if you are a hater leave ‘cause you are obviously not cool enough to be here and if you are a supporter or whatever you are, stay and enjoy my crazy world that I see and dream! Please leave comments or message me what you think I love feedback. SERIOUSLY ANYTHING POSITIVE WILL DO FOR FEEDBACK.

** this is not important and irrelevant. Both my friend and I wrote this story but in different point of views. So I’ll be posting the same story but in different point of views. The chapters will be updated here and on our tumblr blog dedicated to One Direction, go to my profile if you are interested because SUPPORT IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED. Lol.

Alrightyyy so if you know One Direction, great! And if you don’t, then don’t take this personally but go away. Haha, jk. No you can stay but I’m too lazy to explain and do whole overviews on them so look them up . . . Yeah, that’s my best advice if you don’t know them.

~*~*~

The story starts with Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles coming back from the Kid’s Choice Awards. Even though Louis and Harry flirt all the time, Harry has fancied Louis for some time now. But Harry just cannot take it, especially because Louis is in a relationship with Eleanor. Harry’s jealousy has been raging and that’s why they haven’t been talking lately and this might be the night where everything comes out.  

~*~*~

Just in case and because it looks professional –

Disclaimer: So yeah all these boys are real, but this is a made up story. There are fictional characters, settings etc. placed in the story to make it more interesting for the viewer. Most of the events that are presented haven’t actually happened but only in the mind of a fan-girl.

 READ & COMMENT & FAN-GIRL ALL OVER THE PLACE!