Chapter 15

NOOOO! this is the last chapter in this book. i guess ill have to start the next one.

i hope you've enjoied this first book of little gilberts adventure.

My squad was sent to the ground troups. We walked silently through the trees. Sudenly a twig snaped. we froze. Then someone came falling out of a bush. she was wounded badly. suddenly a phantom followed, sparking electricity. I made a wall between her and the phantom. one of my squad shot it whit an arrow. it fell and faded away. 

"Sar trea her wounds." I said.

"on it." she said. 

We got to the battle a few minutes latter. we saw more animals running than fighting. I walked out into the clearing, looking confused. suddenly one of my troup said "Get down!", and jumped on me throwing us to the ground. I looked up and saw a purple beam that was sparking. 

"Thanks" I said.

"No Prob"

I looked around and saw... GREELY!?

He was causing the caous. Impossible unless...

"It...It can't be.."I stummered. "he... he's infected."

As greely fired again I blocked. For the first time in history an alpha fought another. 

"uncle greely!? Stop!" I pleaded.

"You uncle is dead" he laughed.

I couldn't hold him off forever. He was too powerful. I looked back at the troops. 

"HEAD BACK TO THE FIGHTERS! ILL DISSTACT HIM."

I watched them head back to the fighters and fly off.

I threw a bunch of bolders at him and ran. a tear ran down my cheek. he was infected.

Before I could get to my fighter greely blew it up. I flew back and fell on the ground.  a burning piece of debrey hit my back. I roared in pain. I was too weak to get up. I looked up at greely who was walking toward me smiling evilly. 

Then, Suddenly, more soldjers came out from the trees lead by... Juno!

"you think i would let you go without reenforcments?" she said"kenshi! get him to the choper"

"en eso" said kenshi (MKX reference.)

Kenshi was a dark red and black tiger with a blind foldover his eyes. he had a katana.on his back. 

"come little one." he said. 

he took me to the choper. Suddenly phantoms attacked. But kenshi killed them with a blue energy.

we got in the chopper and flew off.

The last thing I saw was juno advancing towards greely. the last thing that went throu my head was Another alpha? How? How can kenshi be an alpha? 

darkness.

NUUUU! its over. but the next book will be out really soon sooner than you think. i have all up to the second chapter of book three.

hope you liked it. and i only have one submition to my contest so please enter.