Lillian Anne Hoying

I am sitting with my boyfriend/bandmate Mitch Grassi when I hear a knock at the door. "I'll get it." I say. I open the door and look out. No one's there, strange. I'm about to close the door but I hear crying. I look down and see a diaper bag, and a blonde baby in a carseat. But there's something else. A letter? "Who is it baby?" Mitch asks,walking up behind me. I pick up the seat,bag and bring it I set it in front of the couch as I sit and read the letter out loud. "Dear Scott Hoying, bet you never expected to hear from me again, well after this you won't. The baby is your daughter Lillian Anne Hoying. She was born on March 10th of this year at 6:00 am. I died while giving birth to her. If you don't remember me, then remember this. Do you remember dating me and after a year we had that 'special night' and about three weeks later I told you I was pregnant and you left me. That's right it's me, Jillian Kate. Take care of her and raise her please she needs you. goodbye Scott, forever. -Jillian." I look at Lillian and pick her up. "Wait babe, you never told me you got Jill pregnant, you said she dumped you for Shane." I sigh as I change Lillian and she calms down. "I felt terrible for dumping her but I had fallen in love with you. Wait what day is it and time?" He looks at his phone. "Um March 10th and 10:00 pm" I feel my self shake as I look at her. "She may need a bottle, don't babies normally eat often?" Mitch nodded and fixed her one. As I fed her I decided to group text the band to come over.

(A/N each member will begin with their initials Scott=S, Mitch=M, Kirstie=K, Kevin=KO,Avi=A)

S-" hey guys can you all come over, I have some important news"

A-"Sure but how important"

M-"So important it interrupted scomiche cuddle time"

K-"Wow nothing interrupts that. Omw now"

KO-"Okay but it better not be a sick prank Scott. I'm on my way now."

A-"same Kev can I ride with you"

KO-"sure"

S-"thanks also if you could pick up newborn baby girl essentials on the way it'll be great. like diapers,clothes,wipes,bottles,binky's, formula, a crib, and blankets"

K-"Sure but why?"

KO-"Scott Hoying,Mitch Grassi what is going on? I can pick a few things up."

S-"like I said I'll tell you when you get here."

A-"kk see you then"