DisneyWorld Day 1

We wake up at 6 am and drive from our hotel to the park. When we get there me and Mitch makes sure everyone has fast passes. "Okay guys each of you need to find an adult to stick with." I say all of a sudden. "OMG Maddie!!" I look to see who is yelling my daughter's name. "Hey babe!!" Maddie yells as they run and hug, the girl kisses Maddie. I clear my throat loud enough for them to hear. "Oh Daddy, Papa, guys, this is my girlfriend Emily. The one I want in my All Of Me video." She says holding her hand. I giggle. "I know she's came over a billion times. I cleared my throat because you know the rules of kissing in front of the younger ones." She blushes. "Oh right, sorry Dad." I nod. "My parents said I can hang with you guys until the shoot. If that's okay with you family." Emily says. "Please Daddy??" Maddie asks. Both of the girls give me puppy dog eyes and pucker their lips and added a little quiver. Maddie knows I can't resist that. "Fine. But this means that you work extra hard on your career Little Missy." She smiles and hugs me. "Thanks Daddy. I will. You're the best. "Thanks Mr. Grassi-Hoying." Emily says. "You're welcome. Now everyone pick an adult. Hurry before the gates open." "Me and Emily will stick with you." I nod. "I'll take Katy and Liv" Kirstie says. "I'll take John." Avi says. "I got Lilly." Kevin says. "And I got Ty." My husband says. We separate as the gates open. "Where do you guys want to go first?" They think. "Princesses." We all three say at once. I laugh as we head to see Jasmine. "Why hello princesses and prince. How are you today?" We smile. "Hello.I'm very well and you?" Maddie says in a voice just like her. I stare at her stunned. "What?" She says. I just shake my head. "I'm very well too. You sound just like me." Emily and I giggle. We have the time of our lives and then we go back to the hotel.