Im not human anymore

(A/N what did you guys think of he first chapter. I hope you like he book I'm righting. Anyway on to the chapter)
Lucy's P.O.V
The light finally died down I remember now. I'm not human. I am actually celestial being well I'm more than one. I'm in my celestial wolf being. This is what I look like.

 This is what I look like

I'm mad right now. I need to kill the beast. It hurt someone in my pack. The beast hit me. After it hitting me a bunch I've had enough. I use celestial howl. It's down for the count. I go over to Lis-San not leaving this form.

Lissana's P.O.V
"Lucy is that you," I asked scared for my life. It I mean she nodded her head. She went back to her not so deadly looking wolf form.

 She went back to her not so deadly looking wolf form

She picks me up and puts me on her back. Wait she is bleeding really bad."Lucy put me down you are really badly injured I can walk you are limping and you are bleeding really really bad," I said.

She just growled in response. I guess we are walking to the guild.

Time skip almost to the guild

Lucy's P.O.V
I'm walking up to the guild Lis-San is still telling me to put her down. I'm bleeding really bad but I have to get her to the infirmary. I'm at the guild door I use celestial howl and the doors come flying off.

Everyone turns and looks one glance at me and there in fighting position. Master sees me and tells them to let me through. Lis-San pops her head up and everyone starts coming towards me. I growl.

They are still getting closer. Natsu is about to touch her I bite him. " Lucy what did you do that for," Lis said. " Wait that's Lucy why is she a wolf," Nastu said. "She unlocked her powers but how first master locked them up because she couldn't control them," Master said.

I bow my head in a yes response.
I could feel someone coming towards my back. I turn around and bite I look up to see who I'm biting. My heart drops I'm biting Gray. I immediately let go and go up and lick his arm where I bit him. He is stunned at my action.

Before I can hurt anyone else I run up to the infirmary with Lis. I lay her on the bed and Wendy comes in and starts to heal her. I walk back out and try to walk out but I'm surrounded. I start to growl but there is a bright light and Leo or Loki as most of us like to call him is standing in front of me.

He bends down and picks me up he walked to a table and sit down with me on his lap. I start to calm down. People can now start to get near me.
I come out my wolf form and everyone is surprised at what I look like now.

My blonde hair starts to go to a midnight blue with stars. Everyone finally realized I am really badly injured. They take me to the infirmary and put me on a bed. Wendy came over to me and started to heal me.

Time skip after a couple of months

Lucy's P.O.V
I'm been in the infirmary for a couple of months thanks to those injuries. And the Master and some others went to go do the S-class exams. I am now walking around town getting used to walking again in my wolf form. Kids have come up to me and start to pet me I let them.

After a while two boys come up to me and pet me. I smell dragons off of them. Shadows and light/holy dragon slayers. I see two little exceeds with them. I look down to them and say hi in a growl.

The boys back up. The red exceed says,"you don't have to worry Sting-Kun she just said hi to me and Frosch right Frosch." " Fro thinks so too," the little green exceed in a frog costume said. I look at them and nod my head to them saying that the exceeds are telling the truth.

"Lucy we've got bad news you better come to the guild quick," someone said behind me. When I look behind I see Macou. I give him a growl meaning I'm coming. The boys finally notice my guild mark on my upper part of my arm which is my shoulder in human form.

I run off with him. When I get to the guild everyone is crying and I see some people from the council standing there." Ok we got our last member hear please tell her," Macou said." We'll miss Heartfillia ummm how should I say this, well Acnologia attacked Tenro Island and the island is gone along with everyone on it," one of them said.

My heart shattered. Loki came out of his gate trying to comfort me. Then I said,"I'm going back to the spirit world with him." But I would come by every now and then. I go to the spirit world and start on all the work I've been delaying for a couple of years now.

But I'm not the same after hearing that I've stopped smiling. All the spirits are worried about me but I don't care I just need to get all this work done and train a bit in my other forms.

(A/N well here is the second chapter hope you liked it. I do NOT own Fairy Tail I just own the plot of this story. Well bye bye minna.