Prologue

A/N
This is what the blanket looks like:

<3 <3On with the prologue!(I would recommend reading the description first if you haven't~)

<3 <3
On with the prologue!
(I would recommend reading the description first if you haven't~)

•*-------*•
Cries echoed through the thick trees. The cries of a child. A baby. The old woman followed the sound, her steps quick and unsteady as she hurried towards the noise. As soon as she saw the child, she froze.
"Oh my!" The woman gasped and rushed toward the child, pulling the pink blanket away to reveal a tear stained, slightly pudgy face with brownish blond hair and shimmering blue eyes. The child ceased her crying and whimpered softly, her eyes filled with fear. In the basket was a small, light blue blanket with flowers on it, and in one corner was embroidered 'Kristen June'. The old woman picked up the blanket and wrapped the child in it. A small object fell out of the blanket and hit the ground with a soft thud. The woman picked it up, put it in her pocket, and made her way back through the trees, leaving the basket in the forest.

•*-------*•

What do you think of it? I should probably add more, it's a little short, but all prologues are about this short. Please vote, comment, and share with your friends!

**Please vote! It only takes a second to make my day by clicking the star at the bottom of your screen.**