lilly

Lilly

Lilly

Grayson left, Ethan right

Nate ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Nate
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Lilly is an American 16 year old that goes to James high. She is bestfriends with the twins but is secretly in love with one of them. will she confess her love?

《Lilly's pov》
*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP,BEEP*
"Ugh" I said as I looked at my phone to see that it was 6:30 and that I only had 30 minutes till I had to meet Ethan and Grayson for school. I hoped in the shower and did the regular blow dry my brown hair and put a simple wing with eyeliner and some mascara. I wore a brown and light blue skirt and as I was putting on my black heels I looked at my phone and saw that Ethan had texted me.

From:E💘
•Ayeee you ready yet.

Me:
•yeah be right down.

《Ethans pov》
I yelled at my twin brother Grayson to hurry up so we could pick up Lilly on the way to school. Lilly is my bestfriend and she is super awesome I love her so much, even more than she knows...

《Lilly's pov》
I went down stairs to meet Ethan and Grayson when my mom and dad had told me that they wouldn't be home tonight or tomorrow for work. I just shook my head and ran outside to see Ethan and Grayson standing there. Grayson just stood there on his phone, but Ethan looked me up and down. I loved when he did that. I've liked Ethan since 2nd grade but he would never go for me.

《Skip to school》
I went to my locker when my ex boyfriend,Nathan, came up and grabbed me by the hand.
"I miss you." he said "well I don't miss you."
Nathan had cheated on me with my my own sister last year but she went off to college a couple months ago and I haven't talked to her since, nor did I want to.
"Leave me alone, nathan" I said.
He just looked at me and bit his lip.
"Is there a problem here" I heard as I turned around to see Ethan coming towards us. "Nope" Nathan said as he winked and walked away. "Thanks E" I said as I walked to my class. He just smiled and walked away. Man I love his smile I said under my breath I as I walked away.

《Skip school》
I walked home with Ethan and Grayson when I turned around to see Ethan staring at me. As we arrived to my drive way I turned around a waved back at them but as I walked in my house I remembered that my parents weren't home tonight so I thought it would be nice to hangout because we haven't done it in a while. I turned back around and yelled "Hey do u guys wanna come over later" they both nodded there heads yes and as I went back in my house I smiled because I thought of how fun it was going to be to hangout with Ethan. I went back in my house to watch 13 reasons why and change into sweatpants and a tank top.

《2 hours later》
I heard my door bell ring as I hurried to get to the door to open it I saw that they had gotten me taco bell. "Aww I love you guys" we went inside and say on the couch trying to pick a movie. "What do you guys wanna watch?" Gray said as he looked at me and Ethan snuggled together. "Insidious" I said and they both agreed. We turned on insidious and Grayson and Ethan were both being little girls holding on to me but I had seen it so many times that it wasn't scary anymore. But Sooner or later we all fell asleep on the couch.

This is my first fan fiction so yeah...coment and vote💙
Thanks loves💖