mystery girl

《Lilly's pov》
When I woke up I had saw that I was snuggled up to Ethan and Grayson was on the floor. Ethan, just starting to wake up started to say,
"Hey,What time is it?" He said with his morning voice that always made me melt when I heard it. "Time for you to get a watch." I said playfully but flirty at the same time. At this point Grayson was just waking up and lifting himself off the floor holding his lower back that had hurt from him sleeping on the floor. "I'm going to McDonald's you guys want anything?" Gray said with hurt from his back in his voice. I said no, but Ethan said that he wanted an ice coffee. And before Ethan could get the last word out Grayson was already halfway out the door.

《Ethans pov》
I looked at Lilly when Gray had closed the door. "I'm going to go take a shower, Be right back, ok?" I said ok and before I knew it she was already up the stairs. I looked at her and thought to myself, "why don't you ask her out? and she would be mine." I heard her turn on the water with made me snap out of my imaginations.

《Lilly's pov》
I turned on the water and hoped in the shower. Right in the middle of it I thought to myself, "why don't you tell him the truth?" I finnaly finished my shower and got out and blow dried my naturally curly hair. Then I put on a crop top with high wasted shorts and a light weight sweater and decided to go with a wing of eyeliner and some black mascara with nude Matt lipstick as a simple look for a simple day. I then went downstairs to find Ethan and Grayson talking and I started to listen in to see what they were talking about. "Why don't you tell her man?" I heard Grayson say. "Because I don't know if she will feel the same way" I heard a little sadness in Ethan voice when he said it. "Well you'll never know if you don't try!" Gray said with a lot of enthusiasm. "Your right." Ethan said. I decided I should step in and ask who it was. I mean I'm his best friend he has to tell me... even if it hurts me. I went downstairs and went over to them and said "who is it" who is Who" Gray said with a smirk on his face. "The person you were just talking about." I said with a little sass "Nobody" Ethan snapped very quickly. "Fine" I said rolling my eyes,but I was for sure not going to give up. I was gonna find out who the mystery girl was.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Thank you guys for reading and please tell me any mistakes that I've made so I can make this story better❤make sure to vote and comment. Thanks loves❤