Sometimes Fun Nights Take A Turn

I was excited, I had my ripped and frayed Black Veil Brides shirt on with my black jean shorts. Warpaint was on my neck, chest, arms, and face just like my two best friends Willow and Kaitlyn along with my boyfriend Allen.

But before I get ahead of myself let me introduce myself. I am Raelynn Marie Williams. Some call me Rae others call me Lynn but I go by really anything that isn't offensive. I am 22 years old and live in a small neighborhood in Cincinnati, Ohio. My hair is a jet black color and fairly long. I'm 5'6 which is still pretty short compared to someone like Andy Biersack. Enough of me and more of the exciting day now, please.

Driving down the highway consisted of us three girls blaring the one and only band Black Veil Brides on our way to their concert. With all the windows rolled down and the wind rapidly blowing our hair we were steadily on our way. Allen didn't really seem to enjoy his time but I was too high off of the bvb spirit to let him bring me down. This was the girls and I's day if he didn't like it then he could...stand by the drink concession I have, as well as the other, been waiting a long time for this and it was finally here. Three-hour drive?... no big deal for some people so special.

When we finally get there all us girls are cramped in front of the driver mirror fixing our hair and touching up makeup. We all get out and my heart was racing. I, along with the others, ran to the end of the ticket line excitedly Allen slowly following.

We get to the front row which, in my opinion, was like walking through hell. It was cramped but I wasn't willing to miss a single second of this view. within the hour the music soon started and the boys all walked out. I'm sure my screams could be heard miles away but I could care less....my idol was right there.

"Raelynn...could you...keep it down?" Allen spoke sounding quite annoyed

"babe...its a concert it's gonna be loud let me be please this is my saviour. " I said just as the song with the same name came on. I sang along with the tears freely pouring down.

It wasn't long before my stank ass boyfriend started one of his hissy fits. But this time it was a bit more serious when he slapped me hard. The stinging in my cheek began immediately along with the tears. He had hit me a few more times before I heard the man with the microphone say a few words.

"s-..sceurity get this man out of here in the front row..." Andy spoke and I felt relief.  Soon with one more hit of some kind, everything went black and I hit the ground.

I woke up and looked around. This was a new area I had never seen before. A few people walked passed before someone said: "Andy, she's awake now."

The godly man without one imperfection walked over and crouched down to my laying level on the couch with a sympathetic smile. His hand was lightly placed on my cheek and his thumb carressed the bruised skin lightly causing my reflexes to jump a little but then relax.

"He hit you pretty damn hard love...sorry it happened...I tried to fix the situation as quickly as possible but I-" He said before i cut him off

"T-thank you Andy...honestly you could of just kept going or not even have seen me. You did all you could and its greatly appreciated" I smiled a bit towards the end.

"It's no big deal honestly I'm glad I could help. May I ask your name?" His birght blue eyes looking into my green ones.

"It's Raelynn but call me whatever." I gave a bright smile

was I fangirling inside.....YOU BET but I really don't wanna scare him off. where were my friends and what happened to Allen through? Within the seconds of silence it was if Andy read my mind.

"Your uhh..boyfriend was hauled off by police for violence to a woman and other shit I'm guessing and I got your friends a spot on the bus sharing a bunk for the night since we are staying here if you don't mind"

"I don't mind at all thank you for all your help and care really you don't have to do any of this." I say looking down.

'Its no effort honestly ...do youuu...need anything? I'd be glad to get it for you." Andy says while sitting down on the couch next to me now.

"I'm ok for now but thank you." as we share a smile.

Authors Note

heyoo so i just got a random idea to do this so here you go. Read my book the boy your parents didnt approve of as well if you like gerard way. sorry my notes aren't as carefully edited but comment ideas for this story. see you in the next chapter :)