chapter two why am i not dead?

i woke up in a bed. not MY bed a different bed. i sat up and looked in the mirror that was in the room. i was covered in blood and my neck was cut open. i poked my neck and flinced in pain. i noticed a figure behind me in the mirror. i tried to makenit out when i saw his face. great! hes here! (not the sarcasim) "what do you want fuck face?" what the hell am i saying i almlst died because of this dued. he chuckled. "awe is wittle charlie nervos?" i growled. who the hell is this guy? "why didnt you let me die? i dont even know you!" he laughed. "YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?! YOU BASTARD!" my fists balled up. "awe your so adorable when you get mad!" he kept laughing. i grabbed my pocket knife and stabbed his arm. he stopped laughing and growled. he started walking toards me. he grabbed me bye the colar of my shirt and yelled in my face. "listen princess, i dont know if you herd but im i charge here! now you should be fucking greatfull i didntbkill you but instead your beimg a little bitch!" he had a point but i meam would you be calm in a situation like this? i just rolled my eyes. he threw me down and i slid on the wooden floor. "who are you and why havent you killed me?" he chuckled. "i wanted to have a little fun with you. and have a little slave." "that dosnt explain who you are." he laughed. "my names jeff but YOU will call me master." i rolled my eyes. "ill call the cops." i said hoping hell be scared. "you have no phone." shit i left itbat home. NICE WORK CHARLIE! "point proven." he laughed even more. "jeff?" he looked at me. he smacked me. "i said call me master!" i growled. "fine "master" can i please tak a shower?" he nodded and handed me a suit case full of my clothes. how the hell? he pointed to the bathroom. i got up and walked to the bathroom. i turned on the shower and took off my clothes. i locked the door and hoped in the shower.