Chapter 3

Previously on Mission Mindless

When Snow was pissed she didn't care about rules her eyes just showed fire she was a completely different person.

All Rights Reserved

_________________________________________________________

Serenity's P.O.V

I didn't know she would blow up like that. I am so mad at her. I know what you're thinking,that's selfish. But she embarrassed me in front of celebrities.

"What was that about? " I asked outraged.

" I'm sorry but he was after something" She said angrily

"Fuck your sorry. You are an embarrassment to me." I said.

" IF I'M AN EMBARRASSMENT YOU CAN HOP YOUR LITTLE PINK ASS OUT OF MY CAR" She screamed.

"Fine I fucking will" I screamed back as she pulled over.

I got out of the car and slammed the door shut.

" Bitches will always be Bitches" I said before she rolled up her window and sped away. Tears were on the bridge of coming out my eyes. I've never had a fight with one of the girls that led to us calling each other bitches. I could already feel the guilt in my heart. I started walking home in the cold and to make matters worse there looks like there's gonna be a rain storm. Just my luck.

Snow's P.O.V ( play song now)

After all the stuff I have done for that little bitch. I helped her with everything and this is how she treats me. You know what I gonna be the bigger person right now and not cry over this. I looked out the window it looks like it's gonna storm. I decided I'm going back for her. I turned the car around to look for her. After looking for about 15 minutes I finally found her. I pulled over put my car in park, ran up to her, put my hand over mouth and carried her back to the car.

" Please don't hurt me" she cried.

" I should hurt you after the things you have done to me but I won't" I said.

" Snow" she said relieved

" Yeah It's me" I said.

" I'm really really sorry." She said.

" Whatever." I said as we pulled on to the main street.

Jade's P.O.V.

Those have been out for a while it's like 1 in the morning it's not like Snow and Serenity. I walked over to the window and looked thru the blinds.But Snow's car was no where in sight. I know it's not like me but i'm getting a little worried. I was just about to pick up my phone and call Snow when I saw headlights coming up the driveway. I heard the engine cut and they walked in soaked.

Serenity didn't have the expression that we were expecting. We were expecting "OMFG you guys should have been there. It was amazing there was so many lights, screaming i-i-IT WAS JUST FREAKING AMAZING". Instead we get two sour chicks.

"So how was the concert" Genesis asked

It was a while until anyone answered.

"It was ok" Serenity said hoarsely her bangs covering her eyes.

"I'm gonna go to bed" she said climbing the stairs slowly.

"Okay what really happened" I asked Snow. She looked pissed

"Nothing" she said coldly

"Don't give me that bullshit" I spat

"What happened to you and Serenity"