Azoura the Hedgehog

(Redesign of 2022

(Redesign of 2022. Art by me!)
———————————————————

(Update: Most of this is outdated, such as a part of the personality, description of her looks despite the new updated picture above, and the entire backstory.
Do not take this as 100% anymore. -an update is coming! Thank ya-)

Name: Azoura

Spoken as: (A-ZORE-RA) - Not Azura.

Age: 16/17

Birthday: March 13th

Nickname(s): There are two actually. Az and Azzie.

Height: 90 cm (2'11')

Looks: Azoura is just a bit shorter than Sonic, yet a tiny bit taller than Amy.
Her body is a bit thicker, giving her a rather SLIGHTLY curvy posture, but not as much as rouge.
She has black fur/quills, and peach skin along her arms, mussel, belly, and inner ears.
She has quills similar to Amy's but they are just a bit shorter, non-curled, and reach above her shoulders.
Multiple additional quills stick out from under those, being curled at the ends and ending just a bit past her shoulders
She also has four bangs reaching the top of her eyes, adapting a deep blue hue to them. (She got that color from her mother, while she got her black fur from her father.)
Her eyes are a deep green, with her eyelashes being rather short, yet thick.

Attire: Azoura wears a deep green, strapless, zip up top with a large zipper.
It reaches above her belly, with the ends curling out a little.
It's complimented with a grey vest that also ends above her belly, along with some grey fingerless gloves to match with a brown tie wrapped around the wrist of her left one. She also has white sleeves coming from her gloves, that end a bit before her elbows.
She wears shorts that consist of a deep brown, with a black belt to hug them on.
Her shoes are also the same color as her top, a deep green, and have two darker green straps along the top, with a dark grey padding below.
They are in the style of typical sneaker, but a bit bigger one could say, from how pudgy they look. These also have brown ties wrapped around each one. The last thing to note, is her white socks.

Crush: She has one on her good friend, Sonic, but refuses to confess for many reasons, and worries.
One being, that she knows how Sonic enjoys his freedom, and doesn't want to effect that, their friendship, or anything else!
Not only does she see him as a handsome fellow, which isn't what she's focused on hardly, nor because he is a popular hero.
She really admires his confidence and fun-loving nature, along with his other traits!
As long as she's known him, she's really enjoyed getting to know the hedgehog as a Möbian in general.
When she sees Amy mistreating him in a pretty rude way, wether it's mentally or physical, or complaints or violent hammering, she will step in to tell her to stop.

Likes: Friends, Sandwiches, Sonic, Socializing, Staying active, Swimming, Exploration, To help anyone in need, make others happy, having a blast, having fun, and the environment.