Chp 1. Awkward intro

School doesn't have the best atmosphere; I mean yeah there's your friends, people you associate with and that's about it. People often say "highschool is the best 4 years of your life" yeah maybe,  till you become pregnant with your best friends boyfriend, or get diagnosed with alcoholism and have to sit in AA meetings with your mom... Not me though lol whew that would be crazy.
          Highschool in the movies is always about an Ashley on the cheer team and her boyfriend Ryan,  quarter back on the football team,  both Ashley and Ryan get scholarships for sports and never for their grades and they end up staying in there home town because they suck academically and failed all their classes, got desk jobs and live happily ever after. Hate to break it to ya but...  Highschool is nothing like that, lets talk about real people in real life,  like me.
             I'm a bit overweight...maybe a lot more than a bit...quiet... Smart... Black... A girl... Loving in a small town... In need of a boyfriend... has a shitty best friend... Don't know what I wanna do after highschool... Yeah, you could say life's going great for me..  Haha yeah no I'm fucked. I wanna share with you guys what my 4 years of hell was like... what highschool really is offset.