Broppy lemon FOR REAL

Okay I am done teasing you guys :,)

Here's your Broppy sex, kids:

*cracks knuckles*
K let's do this for the three thousandth time.

Poppy looked happily around Troll Tree, their new home. Today had been such a crazy day. Escaping Trollstice and beginning the preparations to build a suitable living space.

The new Queen sighed, lifting her head and smiling. Bergen Town was now filled with many colors, making it look like a Troll world. She was happy with the work they'd done to it and even happier that the Bergens were no longer depressed, miserable creatures. Sadness was her least favorite thing in the whole world.

Movement out of her peripheral vision made Poppy turn her head, curious. She smiled, though, when she recognized the bright blue form of Branch, who had only turned back to his original colors earlier that day. She had a sudden flashback of him singing to her, the beauty of his voice. That one line of the song, "And that's why I love you..." had really gotten to her. Had Branch meant it? Or was he simply just repeating lyrics?

She was distracted from her thoughts as the blue male halted at her side. "Hey, Poppy," he greeted cheerfully.

"Hello, Branch!" the pink Troll squeaked, moving over to him and wrapping her arms around his body. She almost considered him her best friend now, especially after what they'd gone through together. But even as she told herself this, she couldn't help but feel a stronger connection to him, like something beyond friendship.

"Umm...Poppy?" Branch asked nervously as he pulled away from the hug, staring down at her.

"Yes?" The Queen blinked curiously.

"I was wondering if we could go back to my pod?" Branch asked, anxiously placing a hand on the back of his neck and chuckling rather nervously. "I needed to show you something I made."

Poppy smiled affectionately up at the brawny male. "Of course we can, Branch," she replied. She was very interested to see what he had to show her. Was it bad? Was it good? She was half hoping he'd mention something about their moment in the pot. It had been bugging her for a while, constantly swarming her brain.

As the two Trolls approached Branch's pod, Poppy noticed the male beside her brush his land lightly against hers. Her breath practically hitched in her throat and her heart skipped a few beats, but she forced herself to act casual and pretend it had just been a friendly little bump. Maybe he hadn't even meant to touch her?

The dark blue-haired Troll opened the door to his home and stepped aside, gesturing for Poppy to enter before him. "Ladies first," he chuckled. "Isn't that how it's supposed to be?"

Poppy giggled softly, walking closer to his pod. "Well, since I'm the Queen, you should let me in first anyways! It's a show of respect, Branch." She teasingly nudged his arm with her elbow as she passed him, entering his house and looking around. It was very well-organized just as his bunker bad been, with books neatly stacked in bookshelves, the furniture pressed to the walls. Everything in its natural place. The pod was basically gleaming with cleanness.

She turned to Branch as he walked in behind her, smiling warmly up at the male. "So, what did you wanna show me?" she asked.

"Ah. Let me go get it." He walked off across the room with Poppy staring after him, interest glimmering in her bright pink eyes.

What's he getting? she thought. She was losing hope of him mentioning their pot moment and was starting to tell herself that he really had been just repeating lyrics.