7th Grade first day

It was the first day of school. I was nervous. Very nervous. I was scared I wouldn't find any friends. I was from another school. I was one of the few new seventh graders.
     I walked into the big gymnasium. About 300 kids were in there. My heart bested like a drum.
     I sat by someone I didn't know. A girl with dark hair. I soon found out her name was Jozlinn. She seems nice
    On my left was a kid I met in summer school.Dylan was his name. He was blonde with pasty pale skin. We talked for a little bit. I felt like this year was going to be a good year.
     Soon they dismissed us by advisories. He was in my advisory. So were many other people. None in wich I have known.
     My advisory teacher was Ms. Martin.  Blonde with pale skin. She seemed nice. I wasn't bothered by her.
    We picked our locker partners. Mine was Drake. A short kid with large lips and black hair.
    Our locker was yellow. The school colors are black and yellow.
    Our advisory room was on the middle floor. There are three floors. Sixth grade on the top. Seventh on the middle. Eighth grade on the bottom.
     I looked at my schedule. First hour was Language Arts. A teacher named Mrs. Schnabel. She was on the bottom floor wich confused me because I thought we would be on the middle floor.
     I walked in and there was a tall teacher in there with short curly hair. Her hair was brownish red. She looked very nice. 
     I sat down next to some stranger. He had blonde hair and he was probably the class pest.
     When the bell rang I knew he was he wouldn't stop laughing when the teacher was talking.
     She didn't yell because it was only the first day of school. I saw she was annoyed.
     Then behind us was a girl who said her name was Lexi. I knew about her from the last school I went to. She was apparently the most attractive girl in the school. 
     She kinda was but I felt like I wasn't attracted to anyone. I just felt sickly nervous. I didn't have one friend.
     Finally, the class was over. Then a teacher stopped me in the hallway. "Are you gabe taylor?" She asked
"Yes." I answered
" Your dad called saying you were supposed to be in band. Here is your new schedule. If you have any problems come see me."
     She walked away. Not waiting for an answer. She seemed very nice. Helping.
     I looked through my schedule. First hour I got computers. Second I got reading. Third I got math. Fourth I got advisory, the same as always. Fifth I got band. Sixth I got Language arts (again). Seventh I got science. Eighth I got geography.
     I went to second hour(now reading). Ms. McGowan. That class seemed like a joke class. I liked it.
     I went to third hour. Ms. Kuehn. Math in that class must be fun. That hour was very fun.
     Fifth hour(we didn't go to advisory because it was the beginning on the first day of school). Band that teacher seemed like she didn't take shit. Very serious. She was blonde with blue eyes.
      Sixth hour Schnabel. That was the second time in her class. It was fun. Again.
    Seventh hour was science. Jeorgeonson. A short teacher with black hair. She seemed like a very good teacher.
    Eighth hour was Solomon. A very nice teacher. Very pretty. Young. First year there. Her room was very decorated.
     It was time to go home. I went on my bus 61. People in my elementary went on that bus. Johnny a boy who bullied me in fifth grade. Aaron we were friends in fifth grade. Maybe this would be a good year.