Creepy?

Fluttershy's p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off, so i go to answer it. "uhm.. Hello?" I say. "Hey its pinkiepie im going to throw a spring part i was wondering if you were going to wanna come?" I hear I think about it i really dont wanna but before i could think my mouth starts to talk. "yes i would love to." What did i just say. "Ok its tomorrow!" I hear a click of the phone. I sigh as I look nd see that my pink coloured friend hung up. I get up and see angel is righ next to my bed. Angel is my little brother he's only 10 but he acts like he's 15. "Angel it's time to wake up." He mumbles in his sleep. "5 more minutes." I sigh and leave my room I walk down the steps to the kitchen to make Angel breakfast. "oh i better go get a new outfit for her party." I quickly make some eggs for Angel. "Angel, I will be out getting an outfit for pinkie's party." I didn't expect an answer so i quickly put on a little pale yellow dress. "perfect!" i walk out and head to the mall. I get there in no time i look around for my favorite store it's an all natural store if that makes sense. I find it and quietly walk in. "Hey fluttershy!" I turn and see rarity here. "Hey rarity?" she walks up and hugs me i hug back gently. "What are you doing here?" I ask kindly. "why im getting some leather for my fall collection!" I look confused. "Fall that's two seasons away." she nods her head. "yes im two seasons ahead, isn't that excellent!" i nod my head. "Well darling I have to go see you at the party?" I smiles and hug her bye and walk off to the dresses. "Hmm should I wear a dress or a skirt?" i bite my lip and look at the dresses there's a cute mint green one that's short in the front and goes long im the back. "That would look cute with some accessories." i grab my size and go to the fitting rooms to make sure it looks good with my pale skin. I put it on and step out to look at the mirror. "Wow that look so pretty on you hun." i turn and see a lady. "awe thanks." I have never seen her before. She nods her head. "quite beautiful." she look at me and step towards me. "love is in the air." I turn to see who said that. I look back and the lady is gone. "Where did she go?" I sigh and walk back into the room and take it off and put my normal dress back on. i go to pay for it. "This party will be fun." i get it and go back to my house to Han with angel for a little but.