Catching Feelings: Chapter 2

A/N: Hello, uploading for the second time today, just to keep the story going (:

Votes, fans, comments are all really appreciated.

If there are any mistakes, im sorry, I didnt have time to re-read it.

Thanks! (:

* * * * * *

"Zoe, like OMG, have you seen that new hot guy! He's soooooo good looking!" Jace whined, imitating Aria.

I looked at him and shook my head.

"Bit jealous, Cameron's getting all the attention, Jace?" I hinted and winked.

"Pfft, whatever you reckon," he responded.

"Oh!" I said and stopped right in the middle of the sidewalk.

Jace raised one eyebrow, questioning me.

"You like Aria!" I screamed and giggled.

He was obviously jealous Aria was paying so much attention to Cam!

"Me? What I don't-"

"You totally do!" I interrupted.

Jace shook his head, "I don't like Aria."

"I'll tickle you till you admit it," I warned him as I walked closer.

I outstretched my arms. I knew Jace was very ticklish.

I jumped forward and tried to start tickling him. My feet left the ground.

"JACE! Put me down!" I laughed, still trying to tickle him.

I was hanging over his shoulder, with him gripping my feet and my head bouncing against his back.

By now we were only a hundred meters from my house, with Jace's two blocks away.

We approached my drive way and he set me on my feet.

"See you tomorrow Jace," I said and hugged him.

He nodded goodbye and continued down the street to his house.

I went upstairs to my room straight away and threw myself face down on my bed. I rolled over so I could actually breathe and stared at the ceiling. I had covered it in heaps of those glow-in-the-dark stars and planets. I must admit, I still think it looks pretty cool.

I reached over to my iPod dock and turned it on. I played my new favourite song: 'You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds' by Mayday Parade.

I got up and started dancing and singing. I was jumping around my room, singing at the top of my lungs. Then the door opened. I froze mid dance-move and an awkward smile made its way onto my face. Jace peered around the edge of the door. I laughed slightly, feeling the blush rise in my cheeks.

"I, umm, hope I wasn't interrupting something?" he chuckled.

"No, or course not," I whispered, still very embarrassed.

"You looked like you were lap dancing an invisible person," he laughed and doubled over.

I realised I was still frozen in the same position. I stood up straight and tried to breathe normally, while Jace kept laughing.

I reached for my iPod dock and turned the music down.

"Okay, Jace. What did you want?" I questioned, hoping for him to leave soon so I could sit in private, being embarrassed.

"I bought back that book you let me borrow," he struggled to say through laughing.

He handed me back 'The Hunger Games'.