||3

*Cara's POV*

As much as I tried, I couldn't sleep. My mind was clouded by the earlier events, however, pulling me from those thoughts was a frantic knock on the front door. Probably just dad locking himself out again.

I headed downstairs ready to greet him but, when I got to the bottom of the stairs, my numbness had worn off and my feet almost crumbled beneath mine from the pain caused by glass and rocks under my bare feet. I opened the door and leaned agains the door frame taking some of the weight off my feet.

"Thank god! Why didn't you text me back?" It wasn't my dad, it was Justin and he was stood in my doorway out of breath hugging the life out of me.

"Justin? What are you doing here?" I was confused, he should be at the party with Zach.

"I ran here, I came back to Kat's and you weren't there and then I asked Bryce where you were and he said you'd left." I froze when he mentioned Bryce. Had he mentioned what he'd done? Does Justin know?

"Cara? What happened to your feet? Jesus, come on." Before I could comprehend what he was saying, Justin had lifted me up from my feet, closed the door and took me over to the living room where he proceeded to place me down on the couch.

"Cara, you're bleeding, what the hell?"

"I had to take my shoes off, they were hurting me... guess I stood in some glass." I trailed slightly out of it, as my mind kept attacking me with what ifs.

"Cara... what happened when I was gone? At the party?" Justin asked hesitantly,

"...Nothing happened Justin, I just wanted to get home so I could rest before the first day of school, that's all." I lied,

"Cara, are you sure?" He asked again,

"Justin," I put my hands on his tense shoulders, "in positive, nothing happened. Stop worrying, okay. You can stay if you want but I'm going to bed. We have school tomorrow, Foley." I stood up and patted him on the head as I made my way to the stairs,

"You staying or leaving?"

"I'll stay, thanks Cara." He replied after he stood up from the couch.

"It's fine, you know where the guest room is and everything else, so.... I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight, Foley." I made my way up the stairs and to my room, this time I actually took my makeup off and got into a large shirt and shorts for bed.

"Goodnight, Cara!" I heard Justin call from the room opposite, the guest room,

"Goodnight!"

————————————————————
Instagram

❤️: @itsfoley, @dempzee, @rryan_shaverr, @alex

❤️: @itsfoley, @dempzee, @rryan_shaverr, @alex.standall and 142 other like this.

@cara.ar: have no energy for today, why did school come back so fast 😩

@cheerstojess: girl you look gooood 👌🏻👌🏻
@cara.ar: thank you, no match for you tho 👌🏻👌🏻💕

@brycemoney23: damn baby girl, hmu 😍👅💦

@itsfoley: fuck off man @brycemoney23 she doesn't fucking like you dude.

@mount.gomery: 😍💦 damn

@cara.ar: @brycemoney23 @mount.gomery you're both disgusting and the second last people I would hit up, right after the police 😉

@dempzee: did @itsfoley come to yours because Ik he didn't reply to me, if he is I'll pick you both up at 8?

@cara.ar: yes please Zach, he's here don't worry

@brycemoney23: so @itsfoley can hit it but I can't 😩😩😍

@itsfoley: @brycemoney23 keep your dick in your pants man jeez