Chapter 7

Hey I'm just gonna tell u guys now that this one will change POV's later in the story. So pay close attention.
_______________________________

Sara's POV****
I told him everything from my parents to the time I ran away. Now it came to the part I was dreading. Telling him what I am and I was very nervous about what he will say."Um I have to tell u something."Okay what is it?" "I'm sure you figured out I'm not just a werewolf, yes?""Yeah."

"Do you know what I am?" "Demon/Werewolf?" "Yes and no." "What does that mean?" "It means I am a Demon and a Werewolf but I have more sides." "You mean you have another supernatural?!" "Yes." "What is it?" "Not what is it, what are they?"

"I am a Dragon, Ghost, Angel, Mermaid, Werewolf, Witch, Demon and Vampire." I take a deep breath after I finish and look at Jax nervously. He's just sitting there staring at me with his mouth open. Utterly speechless. "Please say something." Ur breaks out into an ear splitting grin.
Jax's POV****
(Starting off from where Sara tells him her sides.) I am just in complete and utter shock. My mouth is just hanging open. My Demon is smirking in pride, and my Werewolf is just howling in joy and jumping around in happiness.

"Please say something." That breaks me out of my trance, only to see her looking at my face with sadness and nervousness in her eyes. I quickly break into an ear splitting grin and she sighs with relief. I pull her onto my lap and she squeals in suprise.

I pull her into a deep kiss, hearing her moan in pleasure makes me growl in need. But before I can make it any deeper she pulls away breathless, but I'm not any better I'm over here trying to even my breathing out.

"Wait I have to tell you something else before we go any further." "I have three other mates." My sides are going nuts in my head out of possessiveness and jealousy.

"Ours!" We all growled. "Yours." She said, "But you have to share me love, I need all four of you if even one of you reject me those sides will die, and more than likely I will die from the pain." "I need all of you." I was so shocked I just sat there speechless, she could've died if I rejected her.

My sides were angry at the thought of someone else touching what's ours, and frankly so was I but our fear of our mate dying made us all come to an agreement to share her if it meant she was still alive. And still ours.

"We can share you as long as means your still ours." She smiled so bright I'm pretty sure my heart stopped for a few seconds. "Thank you." "Anything for you my love." She pulls me into a sweet kiss and when we pulled apart I was breathless and she was smiling.

"We have to look for my other mates as soon as possible." "Okay we can leave tomorrow." "But where are we going to look for them?" " I'm not sure yet but we can start at the mer-kimgdom." I really want mark her so I'm going to ask. It will put my sides and I at ease. "Love can I mark you?"

"Yes." I pull her into a passionate kiss and start trailing my lips down her neck to her sweet spot, I found a spot in the middle of where her neck and shoulder meet. I knew I found it when she moaned.

I kissed it one more time before my fangs elongated and I bit into her soft skin. She hissed in pain which quickly turned into a moan. After I pulled out I licked her mark. And I saw a tattoo forming on her shoulder where I just marked her. I'm guessing it represented my Wolf and my Demon. It was gorgeous.

 It was gorgeous

"Can I mark you." She asked after she caught her breathe. I nodded and she pulled me into another kiss, then she started going down my neck until she found my spot. It was between my neck and shoulder the exact place hers was except on opposite shoulders.

I could feel her smirk against my skin when she kissed the spot and I shivered. She quickly bit into my shoulder and I groaned at the pleasure of it. When she pulled away I could feel the tattoo forming.

But they were two different tattoos and they were on my chest one on the left peck and the other on my right peck. I looked down at it and it was breathtakingly beautiful. In a manly way of course.

 In a manly way of course

His wolf tattoo

His demon tattoo(Doesn't matter which side you imagine it on

His demon tattoo
(Doesn't matter which side you imagine it on.) I looked up at her to see my blood on her lips, my demon was growling in want from seeing our blood on her lips she looked so sexy. I could feel her blood still on my lips too. I can see her looking at it in pleasure.

She did it before I could even move, she grabbed my neck and pulled me to her lips. She was standing on her knees making her taller than me on the bed. Running her fingers through my hair and pulling me closer to her body, she was pushing me down on the bed with her knees on either side of my thighs.

When I finally hit the mattress with my back she pulled back with a tug on my lip causing us to all growl. She was leaning over us with a smirk on her lips and her hands on my chest. Sitting on my hips. We were both breathing hard and I'm staring at her in awe and lust. "Not so innocent now huh?" Goddess help me.
****************************
Here you guys go I updated. I'm still sick but I'm getting better hopefully this chapter isn't total crap. Hope u like it so here you go enjoy. Does anyone know why she said 'Not so innocent now huh?' If you do comment and tell me if you remember. If not go back a few chapters and re-read it you'll understand. I'll try to update again soon.