Henry's wolf mentality

Henry was raised by a wolf. He thinks like a wolf. And like a wolf if he wants something, he WILL get it.

He doesn't care if Ricken was from ylisse, he doesn't care if Ricken thought like a human and not a wolf. He didn't care that Ricken was more like a defenceless bunny that he wanted to sink his teeth into. Henry didn't care that Ricken was in a relationship and were going to have a child. He wanted Ricken, and like a wolf he WILL get ricken. Henry doesn't care HE WILL HAVE RICKEN.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The silver haired plagian was shocked when the red head youth barged into his tent, tears in his eyes.

Like a defencless little bunny, it had wondered into the wolf's den.

"Ricken? What are you doing here?"

Contrary to his usually carefree attitude and smile, The dark mage held a worried expression.

"I-it's cordelia....s-s-she still has feelings for..."

He didn't need to finish, everyone had known about her feelings for chrom. But she would play with rickens heart like this while still interested in that royal? Who would dare hurt a little bunny rabbit like this?

These questions went unanswered, for Henry knew right now was not a time for asking the little mage these things.

Right now was time for a comforting hug.

And that's what he did, in a swift motion the larger male pulled the smaller one into a tight embrace. Gently stroking that perfect red hair. It was the only thing he liked more than blood. Ricken was the only thing he liked more than blood.

For the next for moments the only sound that could be heard was Ricken's tears, as he cried into the chest of the dark mage.

Soon they moved for Henry to sit on his bed, the little red head bunny sitting on his lap, with his head on the larger ones chest.

"Henry...."

"Shhh, just cry Ricken. It's ok...."

Cordelia hurt the poor bunny, and now was the perfect time for this wolf to strike.

"You can sleep here tonight."

"T-thank you Henry, I'd like that..."

No more words were uttered from either side, just silent understanding as they moved to spoon in bed. Henry obviously being the big spoon. Soon they had both fallen into a deep slumber only to be woken a few hours later by a female scream.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------