despair

You'r been awake by a sound that's so weird so you stand up on your bed to find that weird sound you hear it coming from your brother rooms.

You take a peek on his door you saw him touching himself you were scared but you feel the door open you fall into your brother arms and you look at him with a scared eye's.

"Onii-chan?" Your voice was shaking you think to yourself how can a famous Singer can touch themselves.

Your brother reply to and smile/"what do you think your peeking at" he pulled you to his bed and he touch your lips and smile "i love you".

You push him away and cried "how come my famous brother do this to me" you cried and cried you fell his arm wrappes you he fell sorry.

He carry you into your big room and leave you alone you we're sad for what happen and follow him you hug him and you say" onii-chan why" .

You swallow your pride and say " i love you too onii-chan" he look into your eyes and he take your hands away.

"You don't really love me Zumi" he reply to you and push you away.

After that night your brother keep teasing you kiss you and want to seduce you. You hate his behavior.

"Enough"/you shout to him.

He reach for your leg's and kiss it you feel angry so you slap his face and cried " your becoming an animal".

He look at you with an sad face and take your hands and put it on his chest he ask"can't you feel my heart "

You we're sad for what he say so you hug him back you stay at your best friend house for a few weeks.

End of chapter one^°^