n o t e

hi, it's luna. or yvonne. whatever you fancy to call me.

im gonna stop you before you read things you're not suppose to be reading. i mean, things you're not ready to read yet.

no big deal, really. just want to warn you of what you sign-up for incase you choose to click/scroll through the next page.

this story is inspired by The Vagina Monologues, i know right? the title rings the bell. so creative: Slut Monologues from The Vagina Monologues. whoo! way to go originality.

The Vagina Monologues is "an episodic play written by Eve Ensler."

there's a compilation of all the monologues in a book. i would like to show the book cover because other than its title, the cover got me too. but wattpad is being a shit and won't allow me to upload the photo (globe is the real shit honestly).

sad to say, i dont have 500 php to buy the book. yeah dude, im poor. it's a fact.

why am i sharing infos like these, anyway? you don't need to know my heart got broken that time. no, you need to know because i didn't need to spend a peso! it's on youtube!

The Vagina Monologues is worth your time. i linked the video above so all you need to do is to click on it. just click on it.

i don't want to explain things so pls just watch the vid. it's worth it, im telling you all.

but here's a brief explanation of what you're about to read:
• awkward but real talks about vagina
• lots of the first one
• and i mean it will be really awkward esp if you're not a woman, or a woman
• slut-shaming
• body-shaming
• basically all the shits people are throwing to women
• of course there's the sufferings of men, i wouldn't forget them... !!
• there might be sex scene/s (pray for me)
• would anyone really lose their interest when there's a bs?

so yea, that's all. you can proceed to the next page. but remember...

you've been warned.

P.S. no, seriously don't expect too much.