Reality

SUMARRY

This girl named Alyssa thought about what it was like in high school ever since she was little. So she finally gets to high school and figures out that it is not at all what she thought it was. But one day she was getting bullied and fell down because a girl named Charlie pushed her. Charlie is the bully in high school. And when Cody finds her laying out side crying and bleeding he helps her. He picks her back up. She finally confesses and say that she has feelings for him. So they start dating. Then Alyssa figures out a secret about Cody.

Ever since I was little I always wondered what it was like in high school. And I finally get finished with 6th grade and summer passed quickly and now I am finally in high school yay? no. The first day I saw people getting put in a trash can. Second day was ok. And the rest of the few months were ok. I did my work and got mostly A's and B's. Then one day she bumps into Charlie the high school bully . And Charlie says " watch were your going"!! and Alyssa says " I didn't mean to bump into you". Charlie-"are you  saying that I am lying"!! Alyssa- "no- Then she cuts me off and says " no one tells me that I am wrong"!! She strikes me and hits me in the face and I say" I am sorry " Charlie- " your going to be"!!!!! And then she hits me in the ovaries . I fall and I cant get up I lay on my side and she still Is fighting. She kicks me again and again , time after time. I couldn't handle that much then I start to puck up blood she wont stop. Then finally she says" that should teach you"!! I wait till she was gone then I try to get up go out side. But what I didn't tell you was that I went to the bathroom and turns out she was in there too. Then she sees me and apparently had a knife holds me down and cuts my hands legs and arms. she says - " don't mess with me again". One hour later I get up and I go out side near the fountain I sit there and cry..... I just cry. Then I here some one come to me and say "OH MY GOD"!!!!! I wipe my tears and look up. I see Cody a guy in history I sit by. He asks me "what happened"?!?!?! I say " Charlie". Cody- " did she beat you up"? Me -" yes and she cut me". Cody-" for what "? Me- "bumping into her" Cody-"come to the nurse with me". So I walk and I go in and wait. He asks me a few questions about were I am from how old am I and I thought these are some weird questions.  But  I answered them any ways. I mean come on its not like he is a rapist. So finally the nurse comes in and checks me out and says "you've got lots of damage". Then asks me "would you like to go home"? I say "no thank you I am fine". So I walk to class and turns out that Cody was in my next class. I got so caught up in to talking to him I had no idea what the teacher was saying. Yes!! its the end of the day. So Cody comes up to me and asks" can  I walk you home " ? And I say " do you live near me"? Cody says where do you live"? I tell him 5 minutes away from the school". He says " me too". So we walk with each other and finally get to my house and we both say at the same time" bye". And I say I live here". And he says " I live right next to you ". I say " really"!! "cool". "well see you tomorrow". Then next thing I know I try to turn around but he holds on to my wrist grabs me pull me up to him and kisses me my his lips. Then he turns to his door shuts it , then I run in my door run up to my room and I look out my window to the side of the house and turns out he has got a window exactly like mine. Then I grab something in my bedroom and kept on taping his window. A few minutes after he looks out the window and waves. He gives me a just a minute sign and was gone for a few seconds. Then he shows me his number and says text me. So I put it in my phone and text him and I say " hi". And he says " will you go out with me"? And I was so shocked I looked at him smile and say " yes"!!!!! So that is when we started dating. Next Moring we walked  to school together and it was finally Friday. He said " I want to take you out on a date " I said" ok where" he said "you'll see". So we finally got to class and I kept wondering  " where is he going to take me? what should I where"? so I decided to just were some pants a t-shirt and some flats. A day went past then it was finally Sunday! I went to my phone texted him and asked him " what time you going to pick me up "? He answered back " around 5:00". I said " ok I will be ready by then ". Then hours past and I waited and he finally showed up. And he had some friends and I asked him " why didn't you tell me you were having friends coming ". Then he smiled at me I hoped in the van and he was driving fast then the next thing I know I am tied down. One of his friends gave me a shot and I was out like a light. I felt sick. Then I woke up slowly and I see I am on a bed tied up to the bed head down. I am thinking to myself I have seen this before. In movies of course and the person got found. So I tried to get out  and I tried again and again. Nothing. Cody comes into the room and I ask him "why are you doing this to me"?!?!?!?! He said " because this is my favorite game". And when he said that I knew right there and then what he was going to do to me. He was a rapist. I ask him "is there another choice then this"? He said "no. but if you tell anyone that I did it I will hurt you don't even tell them that . If you do I'll kill you and your child. Then again he put me to sleep . when I woke up I was in my room. I had no idea how I got here but I was here. Then I remembered what happened last night. I lived by myself and my parents died so I did what I wanted. So I grab some cash and went to Walmart I went to get a pregnecey test and I bought it I didn't want to wait so I went to their bathroom and I went in a stall. I got done and looked at it I sat there and cried I was pregnet and one day pregnet to.  I knew exactly who got me pregent and tomorrow was school. So I got there and went to the principal and said " I will not be able to come to school any more". And she said " why"? I looked down at my belly at took a deep breath and told her " I'm pregnet". I couldn't help to cry and I sat down and cried. She asked me " who did this to you "?!?!?!? I shook my head. I said " I...I cant  say". She said "did you want this to happen"? I shook my head she went over to me and said " I know that you just got to this school have no parents nobody that Is family. But I will help you and you can stay with me. I'll teach you but in this office. I will help you get through it. You are only 15 I know what you are going through I got pregnet at that age to but I had a miss carriage." Thank you". what Cody didn't know was that I could have the baby blood tested. One day my principal was teaching me and I was hurting I stood up slowly and my water broke. She told every one  to move and put me in her car the hospital was only 10 minutes away. I was so scared. And at  1:00 in the morning I had the baby it was painful. But I lived through it then they got the baby cleaned up. Then they told me it was a girl. I told them "I would like to see its blood test". Some of it was mine most of its was Cody's. Then the principal had every ones blood tested at the school and Cody's matched the baby's so he got arrested and I got a baby named marry. Marry lived with me and my high school principal and we all had our bad time. Even in reality.