The Dreaded Letter

A/N- Hey Guys!! I apologize for any grammatical errors as well as any misspellings in this story. And I want you guys to know that this is not related to the other story I wrote. This is a reunion fanfic. This Idea doesn't belong to me. 

"Japanese"

"Italian"

'thoughts'

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Tsuna's POV-

'Paperwork.......the lovely sheets of paper that have bills, debts, treaties, marriage proposals, love letters, don't they know I'm already married? More marriage proposals, famiglia's wanting to join the alliance, reunions.........hold up. Reunions?' I picked up an envelope with a Namimori stamp on the top left corner.

"Well, isn't this interesting." I mumbled, examining the envelope. I opened up the envelope, to find a letter. I unfolded the letter carefully, I know Reborn is watching me. Already knowing what the letter said, I tried to hide it in my drawer. Tried.

"What are you doing Dame-Tsuna?" Reborn asked with a sickly sweet voice. The curse on the Arcobalenos were already broken, so let's just say that they were more intimidating...very intimidating.

"You know very well what I'm doing Reborn." I replied with a teasing tone.

"You are going to that reunion, and let your old classmates know your status." Reborn said with venom in his voice. I knew I couldn't get out of this one, but I can sure try.

"I have a very Important meeting that day anyway, I couldn't possibly waste my time with a reunion putting people endanger, when I have way too much paperwork to work on."

"Very funny excuse Dame-Tsuna, you can't fool me." Reborn replied. " You and I both know that you can reschedule the meeting, and if you get all your paperwork done on the ride over to Namimori, you'll be fine." 

"but-" Then Reborn cut me off.

"Oh look~ Mochida is in charge and he has set it up at a very expensive hotel~." Reborn said reading the letter. 'How did he get the letter so fast?' I thought.

"Reborn...I don't want more people to get carried into this mess, I'll put them in danger!"

"You're going. and. that's. final." Reborn said with stern look. Then at that moment I knew that I wouldn't escape. The door then decided at that time to burst open and Yamamoto and Gokudera decided to come in.

"Jyuudaime!"

"Hey! Tsuna!"

 "Did you get the letter?"

"What letter?" Tsuna said cautiously silently hoping he wasn't talking about the dreaded letter.

"Why the letter to our highschool reunion of course!" Yamamoto exclaimed.

'Dang it.' Tsuna thought. "Yes I got that letter."

"Are you going? It would be kind of fun to see the old baseball field again." Yamamoto said. "And go back home to visit my otousan." 

"Unfortunately, I will be attending." Tsuna said with a sigh. What Tsuna failed to notice was the smirk playing on Gokudera and Yamamoto's face. Oh, and let's not forget Reborn. They were all thinking the same thing: 'They will pay for what they did to Jyuudaime/Tsuna/Dame-Tsuna!'

"Ok Dame-Tsuna, start packing we leave in 2 days." Reborn replied with that terrifying smirk.

"Hayato, Takeshi, get Chrome ready as well." 

"Yes Reborn-san!" Gokudera replied with a knowing smirk.

"That bright side of all of this, is that I will see Kyoko there. She had to take care of a mission." Tsuna made a dreamy sigh.

"Get ready Dame-Tsuna!" Reborn yelled. 

"Yes Reborn."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- I know that was short. Sorry about that. By the way...The picture at the top doesn't belong to me. None of the pictures that I will be using will not belong to me.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN

610 Words Used