Who are you?

A/N- Hello! Sorry that the last one was short I was having writers block. I apologize for any Grammatical errors as well as misspellings. Hey guys! Summer has commenced!! I will have a lot more time to write....but, I do have writers block. Don't expect too much from me. I don't know if I clarified this but..... Kyoko and Tsuna are married, as well as Ryohei and Hana. Lambo is still in school with I-pin and they are dating...yes i ship it. Hibari and Chrome are also married. And Yamamoto and Haru are also married. I can't decide on Haru with Gokudera or with Yamamoto, I like them both, but yeah....Those are my couples....don't judge me. 

"Japanese "

'thoughts'

"Italian"

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3rd POV-

If anyone were to look up into the sky in Namimori, they would see a very nice jet zooming by. This jet was black with a very familiar emblem. This was familiar because it was the most well know company in the entire world, they could only ponder who was riding that fancy jet. 

Inside of the jet was the boss of the entire company: Sawada Tsunayoshi. Along with him were his closest friends, comrades, and his guardians: Gokudera Hayato, Yamamoto Takeshi, Sasagawa Ryohei, Hibari Kyoya, Dokuro Chrome,  Rokudo Mukuro, Sasagawa Hana, and Yamamoto Haru. They will be coming to Namimori where the Lightning guardian resides along with the Boss's wife, and where an eventful night awaits them. 

-awkward time skip brought to you by cows with hats-

There was a ring of the doorbell and a cute brunet with a smile on her face went to answer the door. 

"Ah~ Tsu-kun~ Why didn't you tell me you were coming to visit? I would've made something for all of you!" She smiled warmly at her son, with a bit of a pout.

"Sorry Okaasan, I wanted to surprise you!" Tsuna said as he gave his Mother a hug.

"Well that's what you did!" Nana replied. "So what brings you here?" 

"I was invited to a Highschool Reunion." Tsuna said while moping. 

They all went inside of the house, and were hanging in the living room.

"Did you tell your wife that you are here?" Nana asked teasingly, she still couldn't believe that he got married.

"I was going to make that a surprise as well." Tsuna said. "Do you know if she is going to the reunion?" 

"Oh yes, she told me yesturday." Nana replied with a bit of a glint in her eyes....seems like Nana knows something that Tsuna doesn't.

-Tsuna's POV-

Ok, Okaasan is scaring me.......It's the same look that she gave to Otousan when she found out about the mafia from Iemetsu. Yes, she knows about the Mafia, and that I am the Boss. She took it quite well actually.  It turns out that she knew all along and that she was just pretending to be oblivious..it's actually quite scary. She was just a little upset that her husband didn't trust her enough to tell her sooner.  Anyways...I wonder why she is giving me that look.

"Okaasan? Are you hiding something from me?" 

"Huh? Oh..of course not Tsu-kun...why would you say something like that?" The rest of the people in the room just sweatdropped. (A/N- I completely forgot about them)

" Anyways...when will I see Fuuta, I-pin, and Lambo?" Tsuna asked. As soon as I said that Lambo, I-pin, and Fuuta came in the door and rushed to the living room.