Helbrum X Fem reader (lemonish)

A/n enjoy ya nasties

  Walking through the thick trees of the fairy forest I noticed a familiar head of green sitting in the tree above me. 

"HEY HELBRUM!" I yelled, waving up at him. He jumped and fell out of the tree, his wings catching him just before he hit the ground. 

"God damn (y/n)! You gotta warn a guy before you shout at them!" He whined, making me giggle. "You love me though!" I said, wrapping  my arms around his waist and making him become instantly flustered. Hehe! Gets him every time! "W-well o-of course I d-do (y-y/n)!" He stuttered out, blushing a deep shade of red. I laughed cutely, pecking him on the cheek before pulling away from him. 

"Haha~ You're so cute when you're flustered!" I said before booping him on the nose and running off, the trees having been too close together for me to fly away. Him, being the show off he is, glided effortlessly through the crowded trees and landed in front of me, grabbing my hands before I could get away. I was giggling like crazy and trying to wriggle out of his strong grasp.

 His lips crashed onto mine, effectively shutting me up. "Mmph!" I let out a slight gasp in surprise, my eyes widening. I stared at his closed lids for a second before my own eyelids slowly fluttered closed. He pushed me back into the tree behind me, one hand on my waist and one on the tree next to my head. My hands found their way to his hair, pulling softly on the ends as he let out a soft groan.

 His hands wandered down my waist and grabbed my ass, making me gasp into his mouth. He used this to his advantage and slipped his tounge into my mouth, tangling with mine in a fight for dominance. His hands continued down from my butt and grabbed the backs of my thighs. He stopped kissing me for a moment to grunt out "Jump" before placing his lips back on mine. Following his order, I jumped, and he held me up by my thighs. 

He pressed my back against the tree for support and moved closer so his body was flush with mine. One of my hands moved to tug on the hem of his shirt. "O-off" I muttered into the kiss. He set me down for a moment to pull the clothing over his head before picking me back up and returning to the kiss. My hands moved to touch his chest, running my hands along the faintly toned skin.

 "I-I love you, (Y/n)" "I l-love you t-too, Helbrum." I said, panting. "Is it okay if I take your shirt off?" He questioned, blushing profusely. Heh, he's so polite. I blushed and looked away slightly, nodding my head. He began to pull he bottom of my shirt up, though before he could get the fabric past my bra we heard a loud "E-EHHHH?!?!" ring out through the forest from closeby. We looked over to see a very shocked Harlequin with a bright red face and a major nose bleed. "H-Harlequin!?" Me and Helbrum yelled in shock, both of us blushing, panting messes. He quickly flew away, efficiently ruining the mood and scaring himself for life.

A/n ok I legit have no excuse as to why I don't post that much I'm just hella lazy. This is edited and I personally think it's a lot better than it used to be. Ban x female reader is next!