what just happened part2

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE-" Zane said as I cut him off.

Zane pov

I froze when I felt his arms wrap around me. I look up in the air while tears stream down my face. He doesn't let go of me. This feeling was new to me. I haven't felt like this in a long time.I look back down and look a Travis.

He looks at me in a face that I cant make out.

"I'm so sorry Zane......I didn't know" Travis said still hugging me.

I look at him and lay my head on his shoulder and sob. I felt his hand petting my head.

"I didn't know anything about you....I just wanted to help but.....I made things worse" Travis said
"Its fine....no one knew anyways its not your fault.... I was just scared that he was going to hurt someone I really care about..... And that was gonna be mine fault." I said

I didn't realize what I just said after he hugs me tighter. I hug him back and he kisses my head.I acted like I didn't noticed. I blush a bright red and Travis saw. He giggled and I laughed too.

"We should go back to the cabin." Travis said
"Can we stay here a bit longer....please" I said
"Fine" He said

Time skip

Third person

They sat there for while then they went back to the cabin. Zane fell asleep so Travis had to carry Zane. When Travis sent back to the cabin he saw everyone asleep. Travis puts Zane in his bed and looked at him smiling. Travis felt something grab his hand.

He looks back and can see Zane eyes wide open. Travis can see his eyes glow in the moonlight. He looks at him and he sits next to zane.

"Can you say" Zane asked blushing
"S-s-s-sure" Travis stuttered blushing a brighter pink than Zane.

They sat together looking at there surroundings. Zane felt Travis hand on his. Zane blushed a deep red while travis a light pink. Travis looked at zane and smiled.

"How are you feel'en " Travis asked
" just a headache" Zane said
"Do you need anything" Travis asked.
"No... I'm fine" Zane said laying his head on Travis shoulder.
"Okay" Travis said

Travis was getting more nervous every time he was around zane.Travis couldn't get him out of his head. Travis didn't know if Zane felt the same way.

(Don't worry boys something's for you is coming up)

Travis stood up and took Zane by the hand. Travis dragged Zane in the back porch. Zane didn't struggle he just followed him.

"Why did you drag me out here" Zane asked
"I just wanted to ask you something" Travis said
"What is it?"Zane asked
" um..I-I-I-I" Travis kept on stuttering.

Zane giggled at Travis trying to make out his sentence. Travis blushed a little and looked at Zane.Travis was thing of his sweet smile, his eyes, his freckles and his cute giggle/laugh.

"Travis come get me when you can talk" Zane giggle.

Zane was walking away till Travis pulled Zane closer to him. Travis looked in his eyes and with out saying nothing.Travis put his hand on Zane cheek. Travis then leaned closer and kissed Zane. Zane was blushing with his eyes wide open. Zane started to close his eyes and kiss back.

Travis broke the kiss and looked at Zane. Zane looked at Travis blushing. They were in complete silence. Zane felt a tear go down his eye. He was confused about what just happen.

"T-travis....why" Zane asked
"I'm sorry i-i-i-" Travis said

Zane POV

Travis Valkrum kissed me... But why? I thought he wasn't in to me. I look behind him and I see Gene coming to us. I let go of Travis and stand in front of him.

"What are you doing here" I asked gene
"I see you kissing someone else" gene said
"Gene were OVER.... And that's final... You still don't get it" I said
"I still love you" gene said
"Do you wanna know how I feel about your love?" I said sarcastically.
"What?" gene said.

I looked at gene and grabbed Travis's collar and kissed him. Gene eyes widen open and his mouth was open. Travis kissed back and put his hand on my hip. Travis's other hand was in my cheek. I see gene and I laugh in the inside.

Travis moves his hand lower and touches my butt. After that I thought that gene had suffered enough so I break the kiss. I push travis aside and look back at gene.

"That's how I feel" I said

Gene was speechless and he left. I smile and look back at Travis.

"Did the kiss mean anything to you or did you just do it for..." Travis said.

Travis sat down while saying that. I didn't know how to feel about this, but he did touch my butt. I sat next to travis and he put his hand on my lap.

"First you save me, then you steal my heart, then I use you to make someone jealous and then knowing that I might lose you because of it " I said

I feel a tear come down my face knowing that travis wouldn't like me after this. I feel a kiss on my cheek and I look back.

"I won't leave you SD" Travis said

I smile and I get up to see if anyone was awake from the fight I had from Gene. I look and no one woke up from the loud fight. Then I noticed he called me from my gamer name. The only one that knows my gamer name was DemonKing. I look back at Travis and I smile.

He pulls me on to his lap and kisses me. His hands are on my hips. We break apart after a few minutes. Travis puts his forehead on to mines and smiled.

"How did you know" I asked
"I don't know but I knew it was you when you answered my question..." Travis said putting his hand on my cheek.
"So your the great DemonKing...." I said
"I am and I have Zane ro'meave with me" travis said kissing my forehead.

We stayed out there for the rest of the night.

Did you guys like that cause I did. I was mainly gonna say that Gene watched it and didn't interfere with it, but he did anyway. I'm happy that this came out great and the person who gave me this idea was a long old friend from Kik. I was thinking of a lemon but no....I can't.... That will be in a another Zanvis fanfic that I'm gonna make it after this one. I will add Some vylante and Garrance to this.....

Hope u liked it.....