Chapter 2 :First day Pt.1

Brooklyn's POV :

For the past month my mom has been blabbing her mouth about how Evergreen Middle School  is a great school. But, I'm starting to wonder is she serious....

-Fast Forward>>>>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Alarm Clock* BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

OMG! I forgot that today was my first day at Evergreen! To be honest, I really dont want to go to a different school, I was perfectly fine with staying at Little Valley.

Once I finally pulled myself out of bed, I saw that my mom had already ironed my (new) clothes, and put them on my dresser. 

I had white overall-shorts, black shirt, and a black and white plaid  flannel shirt. Now all I need are my new black sandals that I got last week for $20.93

Mom: Hurry up, take a shower and get dressed Brooklyn, or we might be late! You have 30 minutes.

I think my mom might be better off by not stating the obvious

Mom: Oh, and breakfast is almost ready!

----

*Just walked in the kitchen*

Mom: *she turned her head at me and smiled* I see that you that you wore the clothes that I picked out for you.

Me: Why wouldn't I?..... 

Oh yeah, maybe because you have no sense of fashion!*I mumbled*

Mom: What was that?

I could tell that she heard me, because her smiled faded.

Me: Nothing....

Dad: * Walks in* I guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Mom: I agree.

Dad: Anyway...*he says trying to change the subject* What are you cooking for breakfast Tiff?

Tiff, is short for Tiffany. I personally think that it's an ugly nickname, but whatever.

---- 

* In the car*

Mom: So.....are you excited?

Me: Yeah, sure

Mom: It's gonna be fun! Cheer up Brooke.

Me: Mom, you don't understand. Going to a new school is hard, and it's even worse when it's in middle school!

She hit the break...hard.

Me: MOM, WATCH OUT, THAT'S DANGEROUS!

Mom: BROOKLYN SAIGE ROSS! I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU HAVE SUCH A BIG ATTITUDE! THE LAST THING I NEED IS A MOODY TEENAGER YELLING AT ME! DON'T EVER YELL AT ME WHEN I'M DRIVING! MATTER OF FACT, DON'T DO IT AT ALL!

OMG, I never heard her yell so much in my life, and neither have I seen her get so mad. I should apologize.

Me: Mom...*she made me feel so guilty* I'm sorry.

Mom: Sorry won't work this time Brooklyn.

I've must've really hurt her, because she didn't talk for the rest of the ride..... and neither did I.